My Cover of All Of Me by John Legend

rudolp&gigo

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Your post is titled My Cover of All Of Me by John Legend. When I click on your link to listen to you singing ALL OF ME, instead it takes me to an artist named Zed's Dead, and the song is NOT "All of Me".

Your link is to SOUNDCLOUD but it does not go to YOUR SONG. We don't know your soundcloud username to try to find it ourselves.

Probably when you log in to soundcloud, it automatically takes YOU to YOUR songs. When WE go to soundcloud, it does not take US to YOUR songs... We need a link to YOUR song, not just to soundcloud.com

: ^)

Bob

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Your original link was just to soundcloud's home page. Soundcloud knows who you are from the cookies of your computer and takes YOU to Your account. When We follow your original link, we aren't you, so it doesn't know where we want to go and doesn't take us to your account.

Your new link does take us to your account, so now we can hear you!

Your voice sounds very good. You have a full, mellow chest voice. Many females only sing in head voice. You have a very nice-sounding chest voice. You transition nicely into your upper mid voice on the chorus. Nice job. You are supporting your voice well. Nice tone. Well done!

All the Best!

Bob

Archived