dawadssdsa

Jammybyrd

• Members

@jammybyrd,

When I was about your age, I got a minimum-wage job after school and started making payments on my first professional drum set. Some of the things we want in life come with a price. When you look for free lessons, you may have a hard time finding any. Davie, the moderator here, may have some slots, but he has certain criteria for selecting students.

If you want to become a singer, then decide which professional lessons are the best, and do what it takes to get them. Study as hard and diligently as you can. If you have to pay for them, you will probably take them really seriously.

You will need a complete vocal program that will teach you all about the voice and singing methods. Just going around willy-nilly looking at this free tip and that free tip will not give you the complete mastery of the voice that you will need if you are serious about wanting to be a singer. You will have to practice on scales to build strength, vocal range, and tone. This will take months and years of diligent work.

You are right. Singing IS a great way to express yourself. You can watch every free singing tip on the internet, but you will get conflicting information, and most of the tips only show you a little information, and withhold enough information to make you pay to get the rest. That is not a very efficient way to study the voice. I've heard of people skimming the internet for years, trying to learn for free. They could have spent those years working on a real course and would be that far along on their vocal journey. Instead, they have scraps and bits and pieces that do not fit together to form a whole system.

I encourage you to set a course to learn to sing. If you start in the next year or two, you can really learn a lot. You have the rest of your life to work on this. Get started for real. The sooner the better. Don't wait around for someone to give you something you can earn for yourself. Take charge of your destiny.

All the Best!

Bob

Archived