Looking for any feedback

Gigio1212

• Moderators

Hi there,

I can't find the track from your link. If it's a private track then make sure you grab the link from clicking on the 'share link' button in Soundcloud. If its a public track and its not displaying properly then try re-uploading it.

• Members

It's a little hard to give you feedback with your track being acapella. Without a backing track, it's hard to put your voice in the context of a song.

It sounds like your pitch is probably OK. Timing is hard to say, with the lack of backing tracks. Seems like you need more breath support.

Could you re-post with the backing tracks, and have your voice predominant in the mix?

Thanks.

Bob

• Members
It's a little hard to give you feedback with your track being acapella. Without a backing track, it's hard to put your voice in the context of a song.

It sounds like your pitch is probably OK. Timing is hard to say, with the lack of backing tracks. Seems like you need more breath support.

Could you re-post with the backing tracks, and have your voice predominant in the mix?

Thanks.

Bob

Thanks for the comment, Bob.

I'll try to get onto that when I actually figure it out, not exactly sure but i'll look into it sometime today, as for the breath support I understand that during my recordings I do breathe heavily at times but i'm not exactly sure how to go about fixing that seeing as this is my first time looking for assistance in my singing, if you've some way of helping with that rather than the former that'd be much appreciated.

Thank you again.

Archived