Potential ornot?

Ama89

• Members

Hi everybody! I'm sure you must get this a lot, with people dropping by and asking. And if that's the case, I hope this post isn't too annoying. The thing is I love singing. I'm not saying I'm any good at it - I've only ever been a "sing in the shower"-kind of person. But I would love to take singing lessons and work on my voice, but not I'm so crap at singing that there's absolutely no potential. That's why I'm here: I want to ask complete strangers, if you think there's any potential in my singing voice! I want you to be honest with me, and tell me if I should just drop it and stick to the shower-singing. I'm sorry the sound-quality isn't very good, it's what I had to work with on my computer. And if my spelling is of, I'm also sorry - I'm not english or american :) So here's the link: ​https://soundcloud.com/anonymususer89/singy

• Members

Yes, Ama89, you have potential. I think you should develop your potential. Your voice is pleasant to listen to, but it's a bit untrained, and therefore, random. Your pitch sounds decent. Your tone is good, but you lack breath support and general vocal knowledge.

You should shop around and find a vocal training program that will strengthen your voice, build your range and put a little shine on your natural abilities. You could find a home training system with vocal exercises, and/or go with Skype lessons if you wanted to.

Your voice isn't bad as it is, but could use some development to make it sound more pro, or at least trained.

Just my opinion!

All the Best!

Bob

Archived