Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE VOICE LESSON

Hello singers!

I am offering free voice lessons for a limited time. I teach concepts based on the Swedish/Italian school of singing. This technique can be applied to many different singing styles. All ages and skill levels are welcome. However you need to be a regularly active forum member (with at least 15 posts or more) to be considered. If you are located in Toronto then I can teach you locally, but for those who are long-distance or international, I can teach you through Skype. Please note that due to scheduling constraints I will only be able to accept a limited number of students at a single time. So if you are interested then post a reply and tell me a bit about yourself, your experiences with singing and your musical goals.

All the best,
    -Davie Kuan
    Last edited by davie; 07-15-2014, 05:54 PM.

Hey, people! What are you waiting for? It's not every day someone offers to give free Skype voice lessons! Swedish/Italian school of singing is well-respected in many circles. Many here say they cannot afford lessons. This is an offer you can't afford to pass by.

Bob
    http://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/

Comment

Thank you for your support, Bob.

The Swedish/Italian technique not only allows a singer's voice to reach its full potential but does it healthily as well. It is also one of the few techniques that allow singers to bounce back from vocal damage through regular practice.

Comment

Hello, I would be interested to try this out. Here is a demo clip of me doing a folk song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeQTTQ0GTsQ

I'm available each weekday morning and every weekend. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by VladM View Post
          Hello, I would be interested to try this out. Here is a demo clip of me doing a folk song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeQTTQ0GTsQ

I'm available each weekday morning and every weekend. Thanks.

Sure. Just send me a message. Tell me a bit about yourself, your experiences with singing and your musical goals.

Comment

Woww, I would like to try this... But currently I'm out of town because of national holiday. I hope you can wait around 13th august to give me a lesson..

I'm 23th years old and started to sing seriously about 7 months so I'm completely a beginner. My goal is to become a professional singer.. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GraySpec View Post
              Woww, I would like to try this... But currently I'm out of town because of national holiday. I hope you can wait around 13th august to give me a lesson..

I'm 23th years old and started to sing seriously about 7 months so I'm completely a beginner. My goal is to become a professional singer.. thanks
              Sure, during August sounds fine. My email is daviekuanmusic [at] gmail.com. You can send me an email whenever you're ready. In the meantime, feel free to contribute and ask any questions in the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by davie View Post

Sure, during August sounds fine. My email is daviekuanmusic [at] gmail.com. You can send me an email whenever you're ready. In the meantime, feel free to contribute and ask any questions in the forum.
                Great.. Thanks man

Comment

Hey Davie, this is actually my 1st post. I just found the site today. I understand your rule about the 15 posts and I respect it. I just wanted to be upfront and ask if I can be considered AFTER I go ahead and complete 15 posts, as there are SO many topics I can join in on it seems. I play keyboard/organ and love music theory, songwriting, and the like. You mentioned you were doing free lessons for a limited time, and I just wanted to know if that time is up already?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyron Walker View Post
                    Hey Davie, this is actually my 1st post. I just found the site today. I understand your rule about the 15 posts and I respect it. I just wanted to be upfront and ask if I can be considered AFTER I go ahead and complete 15 posts, as there are SO many topics I can join in on it seems. I play keyboard/organ and love music theory, songwriting, and the like. You mentioned you were doing free lessons for a limited time, and I just wanted to know if that time is up already?
                    Hi and welcome Kyron,

The free lesson is still available. The general rule is that you have to be a regularly contributing user. My reason for this is to encourage user activity and participation on the forum. You are welcome to make posts and contribute to threads as you wish. I'm sure other users will appreciate your valuable input as well as any questions or topics you want to discuss. The "15 posts" is just a rough guideline, and doesn't necessarily reflect being regular or active, I think the quality of user interaction is just as important.

Comment

Originally posted by davie View Post

Hi and welcome Kyron,

The free lesson is still available. The general rule is that you have to be a regularly contributing user. My reason for this is to encourage user activity and participation on the forum. You are welcome to make posts and contribute to threads as you wish. I'm sure other users will appreciate your valuable input as well as any questions or topics you want to discuss. The "15 posts" is just a rough guideline, and doesn't necessarily reflect being regular or active, I think the quality of user interaction is just as important.
                      Ok, that's awesome. I'm really looking forward to becoming a better singer! Thanks for making yourself available. Are there any clips of you singing here on the forum?

Comment

Oh and thank you so much for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyron Walker View Post
                          Ok, that's awesome. I'm really looking forward to becoming a better singer! Thanks for making yourself available. Are there any clips of you singing here on the forum?
                          I haven't really posted that much new music lately. I'm currently in the process of getting some new songs produced. I have some older clips posted on my Soundcloud. You can check them out if you like.

Comment

Working...
                          X