Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is Domain and Hosting

Can Anybody help me by answering my question that what is Domain and Hosting??

spam bot or serious question?

--------------
    my gear:
    7pc Mapex Saturn Special Edition (Maple/Walnut Ply, Blue Galaxy Burst Sparkle finish, black nickel hardware)
    Pearl Icon curved rack
    Vater sticks / quick-release cymbal fasteners
    Remo ambassador/emperor heads
    Zildjian K / A customs all the way!
    Roland SPD-S sampler

Comment

• asad4javed
      asad4javed commented
      Editing a comment

Where you have live or publish website on internet...

The domain is for identifying and registering the website.Domain names must be registered.Once you apply it to your website, users can reach your website by typing this domain name into the browser's address barThe information about the web site, including the IP address is stored on a DNS server.DNS stands for Domain Name System.A DNS server is responsible or informing all other computers on the Internet about the domain name and the web site address. When domain names are registered, they are added to a large domain name register.To register a domain name we should use a domain registrar .These companies provide interfaces to search for available domain names, and they offer a variety of domain name extensions that can be registered at the same time.

Web Hosting refers to services that provide space for users to store their website content.If you want anyone on the internet to be able to view your website at any time, you need to make sure your website is running on a computer which is connected to the Internet in all time.You can host a website in two ways .
    Hosting the Website Yourself -> Hosting the website yourself means that you will need to have the right
    equipment,including a web server and a permanent connection to the Internet. You would need to ensure that your Internet service provider allows this type of usage too. You would also need to have website administration skills such as managing/configuring a web server.
    Using a third party hosting  provider -> It allows you to concentrate on developing your website and leave the hosting tasks up to a company who specializes in web hosting .You can get the domain and web hosting from a reliable and affordable online vendor like TheWebPole.com .

Comment

The URL of any website is called the domain like harmonycentral.com for this website and hosting is a service that every website owner has to get in order to store his website's data and keep his website running. So these are the two basic thing that are needed in order to have a working website on the internet.

Comment

Seriously !!!

I think by simply just searching on the web and most probably in search engine like Google and bing might have help you with your question most feasible way to me was that relating web application developement.

affordable website design
        Last edited by Wilson119; 05-09-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Domain: Domain is the url of the website by which you can be visible to the users. Domain is name of your business. that provide identity of your business to the user.

Hosting: Hosting is the process of Making your Domain. when you purchase your website URL after purchasing domain name you need to upload content on this Domain. that is called Domain Hosting.

Comment

You should search in google,bing,amazon before asking this kind of question.But i appreciate for your question.

Comment

Working...
            X