Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• media player

i cant RIP in med ply. i have tried everything....i cant get the word RIP to appear!
    it worked one day and has now given up the ghost......

...and you tube freezes everytime on my pc...cant play a youtube vid....any ideas folks?

Its likely and option setting under windows media player. They have a bunch of things you should shut off including looking up licenses, internet protocol etc.
    If you try to illegally copy music from a CD it will block the players burning abilities.

I never use windows media player for ripping or burning. I use CeDex which is a free ripping program you can download.
    For CD Burning I use Nero or win burner XP pro. Win burner is a free burner program that works well.
    I have no idea what wrong with your U tube. Nost players are imbeded in the pages.
    If you cant play them you may have a virus or a browser issue.
    You can try downloading Real Player or Win Amp and see if that works.

Comment

Thanks and i have a question to WRGKMC do u have any Idia about this " how do i Edit movies or songs by Cutting or Pasting in media player ?

Comment

Media player only plays, it does not edit or create.

If you want to edit audio, try Audacity (its free) http://audacity.sourceforge.net

If you want to edit video, use Windows Movie Maker.
        Tim O'Brien

Comment

there something you did, i usually re install the program if I'm not aware of what i have changes in the setttings
          LIFE IS GOOD THE WAY IT IS
          health tips muse

Comment

Thanks and i have a question to WRGKMC do u have any Idia about this " how do i Edit movies or songs by Cutting or Pasting in media player ?

You need an editor program to do that. theres a few free ones out there, but they arent so hot.
            I can edit video in Sonar Producer but its mainly an audio program. Sony Vegas is supposed to be a killer program for video.
            Its something on my buy list, I just havent got the $100 to snag it.

Comment

You can get Vegas Studio for $50-60 (sometimes less on sale)

I use it and have done everything from commercial videos to airshows to music videos to 2-hour multi-camera stage events.

It's the Reaper of video editors....
              Tim O'Brien

Comment

Working...
              X