X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logic Pro X

The release of Logic Pro X has been announced today! It comes with a free iPad app called Logic Remote, which uses a multitouch display to control the recording and mixing. The dark themed screenshots remind me a little of the Final Cut Pro X design but I like what I see: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/logic-pro-x/id634148309

Good post.. I was wondering if and when that would come out.. ! I'm off to peruse the details :smiley-bounce009:

<div class="signaturecontainer">"(The New Testament) is a work of crude carpentry, hammered together long after its purported events, and full of improvised attempts to make things come out right." Christopher Hitchens, R.I.P</div>

Comment

• GloomGenerator
      GloomGenerator commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty bad ass. I got a new interface yesterday, so it's extra bad ass!

Feel free to give a review when you've used it more Gloom !!
    <div class="signaturecontainer">"(The New Testament) is a work of crude carpentry, hammered together long after its purported events, and full of improvised attempts to make things come out right." Christopher Hitchens, R.I.P</div>

Comment

• Bad Robot
      Bad Robot commented
      Editing a comment

LPX has its issues, but I expect they'll be remedied. The included drum kits practically rival 3rd party plugins, they're really surprisingly good.

Another great feature is the iPad controller for it. Beautiful, powerful, and, of course, well-integrated.

Once the bugs are worked out (and they are legion) this will be one helluva DAW, impossible to beat for the price.

• Thamel
      Thamel commented
      Editing a comment

There is a pretty big review here in case anyone is searching...

Good to know, I plan on getting it soon. Im learning with GB now. I have the UX 2 interface, is there a better compatible one for it that you know of?

Comment

Logic Pro X is so dope
      <a href="http://tyneworkbeats.com" rel="dofollow">Buy Beats</a>

Comment

I have Logic Pro X but I haven't experiemented with any apps on the ipad, I have to check that out.

Comment

Working...
        X