X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Newbie looking for VST host app

I have a PC-based DAW but I recently got a Mac Book Pro for video editing and live music purposes, so I'm on the search for Mac music programs. I already have Reason 6, but am looking for a standalone VST/AU/etc virtual instrument host program. I know there's a whole bunch out there --- which ones are the best for live gigging?
    Elson TrinidadSinger, Songwriter, Keyboardist, BassistElson and the Soul BarkadaWeb: www.elsongs.comMySpace: www.myspace.com/elsongsFacebook: Facebook PageTwitter: twitter.com/elsongs

Ableton's Live and Mainstage (part of the Logic suite )
    G-Dub
    www.studiog-fx.com
    15 inch Quad-core i7, Macbook Pro,
    OSX 10.8.2, LPX, Logic 9.1.8, Apollo Duo

Comment

Hi,
      I looooove Ableton Live for creating lots of music fast and intuitive. You should check it out. Took some time for me to get used to it coming from Logic and Pro Tools - but then I got hooked!

Comment

Ableton's Live and Mainstage (part of the Logic suite )

Thanks...Mainstage was the program I was thinking of but forgot about...I just bought it at the App Store for $30! Totally worth it!
        Elson TrinidadSinger, Songwriter, Keyboardist, BassistElson and the Soul BarkadaWeb: www.elsongs.comMySpace: www.myspace.com/elsongsFacebook: Facebook PageTwitter: twitter.com/elsongs

Comment

Working...
        X