Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

logic express software instruments - any good?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logic express software instruments - any good?

How are the Logic Express 9 software instruments? I can pick up a copy of the software for $80 at my school bookstore. Kinda wondering how everything is... the keys, drums, guitar sounds, all that stuff

How are the Logic Express 9 software instruments? I can pick up a copy of the software for $80 at my school bookstore. Kinda wondering how everything is... the keys, drums, guitar sounds, all that stuff

I own Logic Express 7 and also Logic Pro 7. I can't speak for newer versions but I will say that Express 7 was reasonably well endowed with soft synths and of course the EXS24 sample 'player'. Although I used some of the soft synths in Express, I mainly used the EXS24 as it not only had some decent samples in there but there are a number of compatible 3rd party sample sets that are well worth trying out. Other than that, an AU compatible synth will work in Express so the expansion possibilities are huge. That's a lot of program for $80..!!

Regards. Rimmer
    <div class="signaturecontainer">"(The New Testament) is a work of crude carpentry, hammered together long after its purported events, and full of improvised attempts to make things come out right." Christopher Hitchens, R.I.P</div>

Comment

Working...
    X