Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should i get Logic preinstalled with my 15" Powerbook?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i get Logic preinstalled with my 15" Powerbook?

Im getting a new powerbook and will most likely be getting a firepod, firebox, or saffire, to go along with it. I heard cubase LE only records 4 simultaneous imputs. I assume logic would be much better? What do you all think?

Would you all recommend another interface? I have a tascam 2488 bust want something with similar capabilites but computer based. I would like to be able to record at least 4 tracks at a time. Thanks

Originally posted by tws
    Im getting a new powerbook and will most likely be getting a firepod, firebox, or saffire, to go along with it. I heard cubase LE only records 4 simultaneous imputs. I assume logic would be much better? What do you all think?

Would you all recommend another interface? I have a tascam 2488 bust want something with similar capabilites but computer based. I would like to be able to record at least 4 tracks at a time. Thanks

Apple were doing discounts on Logic when you buy a Mac at the same time. Not sure if the promotions still going or not..

Rimmer
    "(The New Testament) is a work of crude carpentry, hammered together long after its purported events, and full of improvised attempts to make things come out right." Christopher Hitchens, R.I.P

Comment

Working...
    X