X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem When Burning MP3's In I-Mac G-5

Hello, I'am new to the forum this is my first post here. I am having some trouble in burning a MP3's cd in I-tunes and in DiscBlaze. I'am getting this medium write error every time I try to burn a MP3 cd in a CD-R. I did a search and basically what I read is that probally a got a bad batch of CD-R's. I just burn a MP3 DVD with no problem in DiscBlaze and in I-tunes. So is it the CD-R's that I just got a bad batch, or is it some setting in the computer or in I-tunes. Please Help. Thanks :thu:

It sounds like you have some bad CDs if you could burn a DVD with no problem using the same software.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><font size="2"><br />
    </font></font><font size="2"><br />
    </font></div>

Comment

Originally posted by carlosjose
      Hello, I'am new to the forum this is my first post here. I am having some trouble in burning a MP3's cd in I-tunes and in DiscBlaze. I'am getting this medium write error every time I try to burn a MP3 cd in a CD-R. I did a search and basically what I read is that probally a got a bad batch of CD-R's. I just burn a MP3 DVD with no problem in DiscBlaze and in I-tunes. So is it the CD-R's that I just got a bad batch, or is it some setting in the computer or in I-tunes. Please Help. Thanks :thu:

Welcome..

Try a different brand of CD. If it's the same problem then there might be a problem with the burner.. iTunes always works for me although my old CDRW (replaced years ago) didn't like playing with TDK's for some reason..

Rimmer
      <div class="signaturecontainer">"(The New Testament) is a work of crude carpentry, hammered together long after its purported events, and full of improvised attempts to make things come out right." Christopher Hitchens, R.I.P</div>

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll try another brand of CD-R's to see if it fixes the problem. Another thing, I used those CD-R's in a PC and they burned a MP3 CD fine, and I have burned normal CD's in I-tunes and it worked fine the problem is only when I burn or try to burn MP3 CD's. Thanks Again

Comment

Working...
        X