X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quicktime for Windows??

Is it a bad idea?
    I am an American, Chicago born—Chicago, that somber city—and go at things as I have taught myself, free-style, and will make the record in my own way: first to knock, first admitted; sometimes an innocent knock, sometimes a not so innocent. —Saul Bellow, The Adventures of Augie March (1953)

"Thus, the beginning players Echo Ability, involving reproduction or mimicry, is a purely imitative skill and hence is placed at the beginning or easiest part of the scale. ...at the opposite end of the scale is creative talent"
    Anything cool, funny, useful or interesting in this post or reply which is not atributted to a specific author is the sole property of Paragraph51 and is copyright and availble for use only upon written consent of the author.

UsedInk
    KRONK

Originally posted by Paragraph51
    Is it a bad idea?

I don't see why it would be... I'm typing this on a Windows PC and Quicktime works fine..
    "(The New Testament) is a work of crude carpentry, hammered together long after its purported events, and full of improvised attempts to make things come out right." Christopher Hitchens, R.I.P

Comment

Working...
    X