X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed! Recording using iBook

Hi guys, I wanna record basslines using my iBook. How do I go about it? What additional hardware and software I need? Thanks a lot!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="#666699"><font size="1">Charvel Model 3B Bass|G&amp;L L-1500 Bass|Squier JV Jazz Bass|SX Precision Bass|Washburn AB-10 Acoustic Bass|Aria M28 Electric|Cimar Electric|Ibanez Iceman IC-300 Electric|Tokai MAT Fibretech M-553 Electric<br />
    </font></font></div>

Originally posted by oxygentang
    Hi guys, I wanna record basslines using my iBook. How do I go about it? What additional hardware and software I need? Thanks a lot!

You need to DI the signal in to the iBook. Nothing that a half decent DI box wont sort out although try and get an Active one. What equipment do you already have?

Budget is all things. Is it just the Bass you want to record and will your recording desires expand to other instrumentation in the future??

Do you have any recording software for the iBook?

Rimmer
    <div class="signaturecontainer">"(The New Testament) is a work of crude carpentry, hammered together long after its purported events, and full of improvised attempts to make things come out right." Christopher Hitchens, R.I.P</div>

Comment

Working...
    X