Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software to use to create a midi file for a live music/recording?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software to use to create a midi file for a live music/recording?

Hello guys,

Do you have any sftware/tool to use to create a midi file from a live music/recording?

Also, a program that can auto transcribe the lyrics from a song?

Credit Card Payment Gateway for Restaurants

Liquid Notes will correct any wrong notes in a melody played via MIDI keyboard (or even the QWERTY computer keys as used in many sequencer programs). Maybe this will help you.
    About automatic writing lyrics from a song, I do not think there is such a program.
    Re-Compose presents the Liquid Notes, a songwriting assistant tool for Ableton Live software. WIth Liquid Notes you can edit comples harmonic progressions in

Comment

software is compulsary in musical instrument like songs cutting, sound changing software musical software list here...

Comment

Originally posted by creativoSP View Post
        <P>Hello guys,</P><P>Do you have any&nbsp;sftware/tool to use to create a midi file from a live music/recording?</P><P>Also, a program that can auto transcribe the lyrics from a song?</P>
        I have software that runs on a neck-top computer. The necessary peripherals are hands and ears.
        Darren "Mac" McDougall
        Taking your work seriously is essential. Taking yourself seriously is disastrous. -- Margot Fonteyn

Watch the video on my MIDI Line-Lump that transforms 2-finger keyboard playing into seriously good work.
        *** WARNING *** Do not operate the Epoptic Circuits BTH1 inside a naked flame or next to a sulfuric acid throwing machine.

Comment

Working...
        X