Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help with midi set up

i have a laptop running cubase ai4 a yamaha kx 25 a maudio fast track pro and a roland jv1080 and a old roland sp808ex what would be my way to set this up if you could please give me a step by step run down i have spent weeks trying and no results im new to midi thanks

anyone with any idea how to do this ive spent another week trying and no luck anyone please

Comment

a big thank you to yee all for your great help ITS GREAT TO KNOW YEE ARE SO HELPFULL

Comment

i have a laptop running cubase ai4 a yamaha kx 25 a maudio fast track pro and a roland jv1080 and a old roland sp808ex what would be my way to set this up if you could please give me a step by step run down i have spent weeks trying and no results im new to midi thanks

Recording: You take a midi cord, plug one end into the keyboard midi out, the other into the PC midi in.
        Playback: You take a midi cord, plug one end into the keyboard midi in, the other into the PC midi out.
        Anything else I can help with?

Comment

Uh... you get a multiple-port midi interface

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/keyboards-midi/m-audio-midisport-4x4-anniversary-edition-usb-midi-interface

...there was that hard?
          Tim O'Brien

Comment

anyone with any idea how to do this ive spent another week trying and no luck anyone please

Sorry I have no [COLOR="#2f4f4f"]idea........

Comment

Working...
            X