X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWQL VSTi VS processor

Hi, I have a doubt.

I have a AMD 8650 Triple-core processor 2.31 GHz with 4 GB RAM (3.25 actually as my computer shows). I have also a big hardrive (1320 GB) and a good soundcard (M-audio delta 1010 rack).

My question is if I need a new processor since the system requirements of the products I need are the following:

EWQL Symphonic Choirs Play Edition

PC:

* Minimum: P4 2.5Ghz or faster, 2GB RAM, Windows XP SP 2 or Vista, sound card with ASIO drivers, DVD drive
    * Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.5Ghz or faster processor, 4GB+ RAM, sound card with ASIO drivers, 64-bit OS and host, DVD drive

EWQL Symphonic orchestra Gold complete

Hardware Requirements - PC Pentium 4 3GHz CPU or faster, 2GB RAM

Well, i know the GHz in the required processors are higher, but I have triple-core processor. Does this count to compensate the lack of GHz??? (actually they say the required processor is a dual core and mine has 3)

Just a little doubt before purchase something new.

Thanks for your help in advance!

You will be able to run it just fine. I run it on my acer laptop, core 2.13 core 2 duo with 4gb ram and it has no problems. Granted my projects are not huge. If you plan on using extensive vst's and vsti's just bounce the output to conserve resources.
    My Rig
    Peavey 5150
    Randall XL 4x12
    Esp LTD V-500
    Jackson RR3
    ISP Decimator
    TC Electronics Gmajor 2

Guitars, ETC, Thread
    JnBroadbent, Jdr94

Comment

Working...
    X