X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me out

guys i am frantic and cant get help anywhere......

after a pc meltdown a year or two ago my soundblaster audigy 2 zs plat pro has ceased to work properly.it was GREAT for music dvds and you tube and stuff

i thought it was my sound card that was knackered so i bought the same system again on ebay to discover that dont work either...so i guess the drivers downloaded at audigy are ****************.this has been a costly lesson

i have all these speakers and sub woofer and sound card and interfacebox that are now useless......

i have some software progs that i use GUITAR PRO 6 and band in a box but as yet i dont make any recordings at home........

the sound card and speakers required for DAWs are quite different from the Soundcards required for zeppelin dvds.right?

what can i replace my audigy 2 zs with and will the old set of speakers work with it?

or should i go for a musicians set up audio interface thing? how would that work with my music progs like BIAB and zep dvds,i couldntuse my sub woofer and surround speakers for that.could i?

If you want to record, do yourself a favor and stay away from Creative gamer cards.

Here's a good guide and user-tested suggestions that work: http://www.tweakheadz.com/soundcards_for_the_home_studio.htm

(you'll want to bookmark and read through all of Tweak's Guide while you're there...)
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Tim O'Brien</div>

Comment

Working...
    X