Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Audio Delta 44 help needed

I've been using the Delta 44 for years now and it works great. I've always used only one set of monitors for playback but recently upgraded with a new set of monitors. I'd like to be able to listen to one or the other or both sets of monitors at the same time.

My problem is that I can't get any signal to outputs 3/4. No matter how I set the inputs and outputs, when I get a signal, it's only at the 1/2 outputs.

Is this a Delta 44 issue or my recording software. I'm using Cakewalk Guitar Tracks Pro 3. I looked under Options>Audio in Cakewalk and tried a bunch of different things but still couldn't get it to work.

Does anybody know the settings I need to use to send audio to 1/2 outputs and 3/4 outputs?

Thanks!
    Schecter Society
    Starting the Marshall collection:
    JCM 2000 TSL 601
    JCM 2000 DSL 100
    JCM 800 4010

Found it!

For anybody looking into this, it was the Cakewalk program. You have to select the output of each track (or the output of the sub bus if the track goes to a bus) to 3/4. It has 2 options: 3/4 and 3/4 multi. I used 3/4 although I don't see any difference when I selected 3/4 multi. The meters read different now. No signal at all on 1/2, but I'm still hearing playback on the monitors that's plugged into 1/2.

So, just have to get used the meters and which faders control what speakers.

Whoo! So glad it's working!
    Schecter Society
    Starting the Marshall collection:
    JCM 2000 TSL 601
    JCM 2000 DSL 100
    JCM 800 4010

Comment

Working...
    X