Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iChord Software?

Anyone use the iChord Software? It professes to analyze mp3s and give you the chords being played in the music. And the latest version (2.x) suggests it can give you lyrics as well (which I find hard to believe).

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this program.
    Phil Clark

FOH/Monitor Mixer - Sound On Site

That sounds interesting. I've tried a similar product (Chordata, I think?) and found it pretty confusing to use...
    I notice there's a trial version of iChord on their website; why not try it out?
    LarryProud Member: Mazi Bee MilitaGreat deals With: messiahofevil, Belt. xtchc1978, baddmann28, Overwhelmed987,OldGtrNovice,Ejendres and SlaveUnitWon't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)

Comment

FWIW-tried the free trial, and ended up deleting it; it crippled Media Player (!) until I started hand-stopping processes.
      LarryProud Member: Mazi Bee MilitaGreat deals With: messiahofevil, Belt. xtchc1978, baddmann28, Overwhelmed987,OldGtrNovice,Ejendres and SlaveUnitWon't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)

Comment

That sounds interesting. I've tried a similar product (Chordata, I think?) and found it pretty confusing to use...
        I notice there's a trial version of iChord on their website; why not try it out?

I am on a Mac, and there is only a PC version of the software. I have downloaded demos of both iChord and Crossover (PC emulation on the mac without the need for Windows) but so far it doesn't seem to be working properly. If I can get it to work, I would happily buy both programs.
        Phil Clark

FOH/Monitor Mixer - Sound On Site

Comment

Anyone use the iChord Software? It professes to analyze mp3s and give you the chords being played in the music. And the latest version (2.x) suggests it can give you lyrics as well (which I find hard to believe).

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this program.

Yeah, I've tried this software, and its cool, very interesting...

Comment

Working...
          X