Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I buy an IK iRig just to use it as an audio interface?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy an IK iRig just to use it as an audio interface?

I don't have an iPad, iPhone or iPod(?), but I want to use an interface for my, yes, BlackBerry to record and playback audio during a phone call and other instances. (If it makes a difference for you, I plan on connecting my BB to my PC via the iRig and my DAW interface). I don't plan on using it for playing or recording guitar with my mobile device and I don't want to buy another gadget just to take advantage of the application. [It would be cool to play guitar through my blackberry, but hey, I don't really need to.]

So, if anyone has any experience with the iRig, would I be able to use it for the sole purpose of interfacing with my PC with my BB?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

tecknot

I would say no, and I figure you know we'd love for you to have one However, it wouldn't likely work at all with your BlackBerry to be honest.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">IK Multimedia. Musicians First. <br />
    <a href="http://www.ikmultimedia.com" target="_blank">www.ikmultimedia.com</a></div>

Comment

I would say no, and I figure you know we'd love for you to have one However, it wouldn't likely work at all with your BlackBerry to be honest.

Thanks, IK. That's a bummer

Comment

Working...
      X