• Members

Originally posted by Jazz Ad

I just noticed that.

I'm going to have it fixed.

Still wiping plasters.
:)

The pic is cool but every time I try blowing into a violin, I get no sound
:confused:

Yeah, I couldn't figure out why it was on there either, I mean, it's made of wood, but that's a bit of a stretch :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by jonathan_matos5

how do you post images every time i try it post a link

Copy the location.

Right click on the image, click properties, and copy the location.

When you post a reply, click the button above the reply box that has IMG on it. Paste the link into the box that pops up.

Image posted!

Warning though - some folks get ticked when you "steal bandwidth" like that, so be very, very careful where you source your images from. There's also copyright issues to be concerned with too.

Sometimes, when someone is stealing bandwidth, the source site will "substitute" a gross / graphic picture instead, along with a "don't steal our bandwidth" message. And if it's gross enough, you can get banned HERE for their substitution. :( So be careful where you grab images from. Company websites, government sites, .edu (University sites), etc. are all usually fairly safe, but you are responsible for what you post here on HC - even if the source site 'swaps" the image. So please use common sense and be careful. :)

• Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

Warning though - some folks get ticked when you "steal bandwidth" like that, so be very, very careful where you source your images from. There's also copyright issues to be concerned with too.

Sometimes, when someone is stealing bandwidth, the source site will "substitute" a gross / graphic picture instead, along with a "don't steal our bandwidth" message. And if it's gross enough, you can get banned HERE for their substitution.
:(
So be careful where you grab images from. Company websites, government sites, .edu (University sites), etc. are all usually fairly safe, but you are responsible for what you post here on HC - even if the source site 'swaps" the image. So please use common sense and be careful.

This is good advice. It could easily be followed up with the link www.photobucket.com

Remember, kids, hotlinking is not cool! :o

• Members

Originally posted by Jazz Ad

I just noticed that.

I'm going to have it fixed.

Still wiping plasters.

The pic is cool but every time I try blowing into a violin, I get no sound
:confused:

I've had one make a perfect 440hz A when I blew into the endpin.

It had a pitch pipe made into it .;)

Archived