Pulled the Trigger on 3 Turbo Twenty harps.

• Members

Well, just ordered 3 Turbo Twenty harps(G,A and D) from TurboHarp. I've been playing my Special 20 with the TurboLids that I got yesterday for a while today and I'm liking it. I noticed that while I was playing some condensation built up on the reed plates(happens with all harps) but it was an easy matter of unsnapping the Lids and blotting off the moisture with my T shirt then I just snapped the Lids back into place and I was ready to play again. No screws to mess with and I can see my reed plates thru the Translucent Lids. You can't do that with solid colors, guess I didn't have to tell ya' that though. Anyway, looks like I found a harp I can stick with for a while. Special 20 is the base harp for the Turbo Twenty and it's a good harp, the Lids just make it that much better. Talk to ya'll later. :thu:

• Members

Well, I got the harps today. They look good BUT I'm kind of upset because TurboHarp didn't provide anything for me to return my "clunker" harps back to them for my $10/harp Rebate. Also, there's suppose to be a "Free Gift" with each order and I got another lousy little bag to put my harp in and the harp doesn't really even fit into it and they only sent one bag. I had hoped for a set of those little Key Stickers so I could put a Bb sticker on my Bb harp, the TurboHarps are already marked. Anyway, good part is I got em' and they're nice, bad part is no box or return label for my rebate harps and crappy "free gift".

• Members

Follow up to my last update. TurboHarp says that I have to pay shipping for the harps I'm sending back for the $10/harp Rebate so basically, you don't get $10/harp, you get $10/harp minus shipping. Not as good of a deal as you'd think. Kind of ticks me off but what can you do. :rolleyes:

• Members

Nope, no special way to ship. I just boxed up the 3 "clunkers" and put em' back into the box that they sent me the Turbo Twenty's in and shipped it USPS. $2.75m First Class mail. So, basically I'm getting $9.08/harp, which IS NOT the $10 bucks I was promised. :facepalm:

Archived