Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Comments on WX5 from users

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on WX5 from users

A friend of mine is considering getting one of these, and was curious if anyone here has one or has used one. I'd be interested in your comments on it.

While my friend understands there will be differences between this unit and the sax he's played, just some feedback would be nice. Thanks.

Kind of a broad question.

Yes they are two different animals.

And you've only talked about 1/2 the equation. The WX5 is only a CONTROLLER and you have to have some synth that will actually make the sound.

That said, I've really enjoyed my WX-5/vl70-m combo, although I wish I'd gotten the new vl70-m with the sound chip from Patchman.com (MUCH better sounds..) I have enjoyed playing the WX-5 with vsti's like Garritan Jazz&Big Band, Kontakt, etc.

Since its the holiday season now, here's some older Christmas tunes I did when I first got mine years ago:
    O Come All Ye
    Angels Medley
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Tim O'Brien</div>

Comment

Working...
    X