SPAM-Brass and Woodwind edition

• Members

Some basic points:

1. Brass and Woodwind stuff only. I don't care if you have 10 free Apple iPhones and speak fluent Engrish, this isn't the place.

2. Along with instruments and accessories, sheet music can be posted here.

3. This can also be reverse SPAM-want ads, basically.

4. Please indicate in some way that an item has sold. Strikeout, a SOLD mark, or even post deletion.

5. Don't listen to anything Indofunkcity says.:D

If you already have it listed elsewhere, a link is OK. Ebay links are welcome.

• Members

For sale:

Tuba MP's

Conn Helleberg, gold plated $30

Denis Wick 3L, $30

UMI, $10

Euphonium/Trombone MP's

Denis Wick 6BL, gold plated $25

Denis Wick 4BL, gold plated $25

Denis Wick 4 1/2AL heavy, $30

Jupiter 1 1/2G, $20

All are in good shape with the usual shank wear. The UMI and the Jupiter were only used once or twice.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Up for grabs is a Cello case that recently came into my posession.

It is a very nice case Plush interior, pockets,Velcro straps for bows ect.It has wheels too.The only issues are one latch is missing,one is loose and one of the handles is loose easily fixable w/the right size hex nuts btw.And the front is a little scuffed.

it is perfectly usable as is.I see these things are fairly expensive over $200 for a basic one.I'm letting it go for best offer or a possible trade for Guitar/Bass gear since I'm not a string player.This is a local pickup I live in the Northeast Wisconsin area.(US)pm me if interested

board020.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm selling my Superbone. I'd like $2,200 plus shipping.

It's in really great condition. Some tire-kicking douche just checked it out today (it was his excuse to play one for 1/2 an hour with no intention of buying :mad: ) and I gotta say it sounded great. There's a little bit of wear on the 3rd valve slide, but no other blemishes on it that I can see.

superbone1.jpg

superbone2.jpg

superbone3.jpg

In addition, I'm looking for a Connstellation 28A long cornet.

And finally, I *might* be interested in selling my Bob Reeves c2j if anyone's interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a couple of tuba accessories left over from my playing days that I need to sell.

1. Humes & Berg Symphonic aluminum tuba mute. This is the smaller model, for 3/4, Eb, and F tubas. Used once. The corks were never applied and will be included. $90 plus shipping.

2. K&M tuba stand. This is the model for when you're not playing. Used, but in excellent shape. $70 plus shipping.

Offers considered.

Paypal is OK.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

HI Guys,

I just posted my 1970s Olds Ambassador on eBay. It has been a good friend, but its time to pass it on to another appreciative soul.

it's here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110241079121&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

Sunburster, I hope it's OK to Post the eBay link. If not I'll certainly remove it.

regards,

Jim

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

In search of:

Martin horns and Martin horn components / parts / "project"-horns.

Al Cass mouthpieces.

Interested in outright purchase ... or possible trade(s). Have many horns, guitars, amps for consideration. Can do partial trades +/- $$.

What'cha got? I'm from Nu-Yawk ... love to "deal" :thu:.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I'm selling my ugly but great sounding H.Couf Superba II

It's an auction, and no reasonable offer refused.

Details about the sax and lo plus hi-rez pictures are here:

http://www.nortonmusic.com/couf.html

The only other place I've listed it is on the Sax-On-The-Web forum:

http://www.saxontheweb.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=125789 - auction details are here.

LR_01Couf.jpg

Notes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've got an old trumpet that I rarely play any more, thought I'd post it here, see if I can get anything I would actually use in trade.

Info: It's a silver Blessing ML-1 from the early 90's. I believe that it was purchased for me in 1993, I don't know exactly when it was made. Though it was a new horn, it had been sitting in my instructor's office for at least a year. It's in pretty good shape, considering its age, and that it hasn't been played with any regularity since 1999. I clean it from time to time and I've done my best to keep it lubed, but the main tuning slide has gotten stuck. It would only take a couple of dollars at a local music store to remedy this. Also, apparently, the spit valve from the 3rd valve slide is missing. This would be another rather inexpensive fix. Mouthpices shown are included. (2C, 3C, 5C, 7C-W) There are a couple of dings (nothing major), as I used it for marching band in '98 and '99. It's a great horn for an intermediate player who doesn't need a Bach Strad or comparable instrument.

What I'd like in trade: I'm pretty open, actually. Hit me up with pretty much anything, I'm especially interested in MIM (or higher end Squier) Teles or Strats, EHX pedals, and Synth stuff (Roland SH-201 or microkorg would be awesome, would consider a nice MIDI controller as well.)

Will take trades + cash as well, but I don't have much cash to add the other direction, so keep that in mind.

I'd also consider a trade for a Wii package of some sort, since that's what my son wants for Christmas. Will entertain cash offers as well, if anyone wants to make one. I'd prefer to trade, though.

100_1279.jpg

100_1278.jpg

100_1276.jpg

100_1274.jpg

100_1270.jpg

4538_1160636538681_1310847820_30412896_6

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived