Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andrewjudah
    started a topic PodXT users, UNITE!

PodXT users, UNITE!

We need to start a harmony central PodXT brotherhood. Doesnt matter what you have, regular, live, or pro. Sign up and add the "XT Brotherhood" tag to your sig. Just for a show of hands, post here and tell us what you have... I will start

PodXT Live, all packs.

• cvogue
    replied
    considering if the metal pack is worth it? how do the models compare to the stock?

I got it and liked it but after a while I was disappointed... I traded it in for the Collector's Classics and was much happier.

But I'm not a metalhead really... I don't need a bunch of different high gain sounds (and there are some really nice high gain sounds in the CC pack too).

Try it out, you can return it and try something else if it's not for you (at least you could when I got it).

Leave a comment:

• sirlimecat
    replied
    considering if the metal pack is worth it? how do the models compare to the stock?

Leave a comment:

• cvogue
    replied
    Originally posted by Darktone
    Hi all,

New user to the forum.. I've had a PodXT for a while and I love it. Recently I have started to work more with Riffworks recording and I have a question for the Brotherhood. I hope that it fits within this forum. If not, please direct me to the correct place to post.

I am wanting to do more with the Drummer feature in Riffworks. Can anyone point me to a place where I can get more information about how to get more out of that feature. I am finding it very limited and I do not want to buy an add on pack if it is not better than what comes with the system.

Is there a place where people have uploaded good drum loops or samples that one can use to practice with.

Many thanks in advance,
    Thanks
    Michael

Hey Michael!

Welcome to the forum. For this kind of stuff you might want to post a thread specifically for drum loops (say PodXT content in the title). Probably get more responses that way.

Also, the forums on Line6 have a lot of good information. For some reason I can't get registered over there (every name is taken... riiighhhtt!) but if you're able to post there's lots of knowledgable people there.

Anyway good luck with that.

Leave a comment:

• Darktone
    replied
    Hi all,

New user to the forum.. I've had a PodXT for a while and I love it. Recently I have started to work more with Riffworks recording and I have a question for the Brotherhood. I hope that it fits within this forum. If not, please direct me to the correct place to post.

I am wanting to do more with the Drummer feature in Riffworks. Can anyone point me to a place where I can get more information about how to get more out of that feature. I am finding it very limited and I do not want to buy an add on pack if it is not better than what comes with the system.

Is there a place where people have uploaded good drum loops or samples that one can use to practice with.

Many thanks in advance,
    Thanks
    Michael

Leave a comment:

• GUITKRAZY
    replied
    I have been a POD user since they were first released! I am now using a POD XT (3.0 with all of the model packs!) running through two Atomic Reactor (112) and I have to say that I love it! (I don't know if I would marry it, but I damn site get down and jiggy with it! )

Leave a comment:

• Gaindrain
    replied
    I've had one for about 2 years now.

It's by far still the best purchase I've ever made and I don't even use it live (sometimes for some vocal effects).

I've been 10 times more productive since the arrival of my POD XT. The USB-feature is brilliant.

I've also bought all the model packs, including the bass expansion pack.

I would marry it if I could.

Leave a comment:

• Vanny
    replied
    I forgot if I posted here, but anyway, I got a PodXT Live with PW60!

AWESOME!

Hope it sounds awesome at the gig!

Leave a comment:

• Havar2
    replied
    Originally posted by Bernie Franks
    Well since you're the one who's got a beef with the jew's tone, why don't you buy them for him?

I hate people like you... you use your "logic" to make points and make other people look stupid.

Leave a comment:

• cvogue
    replied
    Well since you're the one who's got a beef with the jew's tone, why don't you buy them for him?

+1

Although there are some really good models in the standard set, but the metal shop pack gives you a bunch more and some REALLY nice ones!

See my thread about the MS pack:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1451132

Leave a comment:

• Bernie Franks
    replied
    Originally posted by Havar2
    Cheap jews dont understand the word "buy".

Leave a comment:

• Havar2
    replied
    Yeah, ya "buy" them.

Cheap jews dont understand the word "buy".

Leave a comment:

• Bernie Franks
    replied
    Originally posted by Havar2
    Are there any ways to "get" the XT Live pack things?

Yeah, ya "buy" them.

Leave a comment:

• Havar2
    replied
    Are there any ways to "get" the XT Live pack things?
    My friend wont get the Metal pack because he's a cheap jew... and his tone is killing me when he puts on distortion.

Leave a comment:

• Puppetyr
    replied
    I've had my PODxt for about 2 years. I love it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X