Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump...Is anyone going to answer my question?
    XT Brotherhood

Hear something Mazzing? It's the Mazi Bee Militia coming to knock down your door and kick your ass with ROCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Faugernauts
      Bump...Is anyone going to answer my question?

Im not sure I understand your question... bump

Comment

The Brotherhood needs you to elaborate..

Comment

Pods are for fairies.........or JeffN

Comment

Ive got one that I have yet to tweek and use but I would like to. How do you upgrade these things? Sounds like the "Metal" upgrade might be right up my alley.
            Sig Pending

Comment

Hell yeah I'm in. Here's a new song I recoreded over the weekend with my XT (incase you didn't see it in it's own thread):
              http://www.aepoc.com/backinthemiddle.mp3

My gear:

Guitars:
              - Squier bass
              - Epiphone Les Paul Special II
              - Schecter C-1 Elite (Gibson Burstbucker Pro's in bridge/neck)
              - Fender MIM Deluxe Super Strat (Duncan Distortion in bridge, duckbuckers in mid/neck)
              - SX Telecaster (hot rails in bridge)

Amps:
              - Peavey KB/A 30 keyboard amp
              - Peavey KB/A 50 keyboard amp
              - Line6 DuoVerb
              - Line6 PODxt (fully updated, all model packs)
              - Two Avatar 2x12 cabs. One with V30's (closed back), one with Eminence V12's (open back)

Effects:
              - Boss TU-2
              - Boss GE-7 (two)
              - Electro Harmonix Small Clone chorus
              - Voodoo Lab Tremolo
              - Vox 848 Clyde McCoy wah
              - Dunlop Classic wah
              - Maxon OD9
              - Line6 Delay

Carvin mixer, M-Audio SP-5 Monitors, Acid, SoundForge, 4 SM57 mics, 2 SM58's.
              **ROCK ON MAZI BEE**
              XT Brotherhood
              SAVE ROCK!
              Me on Flickr

Originally Posted by SirGarrote

You're losing teh rawk.

Originally Posted by Gainon10

I think putting an amp on less than "10" is a fear of committment.

Originally Posted by mattburnside

Liar. Women don't understand fractions.

Comment

I'm in....I have the XT with all updates, including the 3 new packs. I use it live all the time with my band and absolutely love it.
                I'll update my signature later....
                XT Brotherhood

R.I.P DIMEBAG!

Comment

i play through one at church, standard PodXT with no updates...yet...does that count?

Comment

Okay... To clear up my question...I downloaded the artist pack from this site and it is a .lib file so in order to get the patches on guitar port, i have to click open then go find the file and select the patch i want from a list...But .gpt files open up in the tone locker on the bottom of guitar port in the tone locker. So, I can't save the file as a .gpt because it's a zipped file. So is there another way I can save this file as a .gpt?

I hope that clears it up and I can get an answer.
                    XT Brotherhood

Hear something Mazzing? It's the Mazi Bee Militia coming to knock down your door and kick your ass with ROCK!

Comment

I'm in. I love mine. I've got the regular XT. No effect or amp packs, yet.
                      Canada's Radio Act requires that "a licenser may not broadcast ... any false or misleading news." The provision has kept Fox News and right-wing talk radio out of Canada...

Originally posted by elevenyo
                      tapeman1 is the koolest, most honest person here.

Originally Posted by GZsound

all the liberals on this forum are right and I am a complete idiot.

Comment

Spread the word brothers!!
                        Originally posted by STEEL KAGE
                        Tell me about it, the subway was so hot that my Junk was doing the Breastroke!!!

Good dealz with deftoneboy, Big Hair, maiden_fan, Si, Mr R Gecko, Jakkeh and kristo.

Comment

What the hell...I'm a moist-ass box user and only marginally ashamed of it!
                          -----------------

Originally Posted by Jimmy James: Zippers are like SAT tests. They're geared more for white people and don't reflect black culture, sensibility, complicated hand shakes and Good Times reruns.

Originally Posted by StringJunky: The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with Maalox, Tums, and The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion.

Comment

Quick question -

I got the Line 6 Monkey thing to update my Pod and it updated to what it said was Firmware 1.53 or something (I'm not at home right now to check) but you guys are talking about 2.01... the Monkey says that I have the most updated version of the firmware... but now I'm not so sure...

Somebody throw me a fricking bone here

Comment

It is 2.01, you got the latest version of the monkey? Can you do a screenshot?
                              Originally posted by STEEL KAGE
                              Tell me about it, the subway was so hot that my Junk was doing the Breastroke!!!

Good dealz with deftoneboy, Big Hair, maiden_fan, Si, Mr R Gecko, Jakkeh and kristo.

Comment

Originally posted by Aspect
                                It is 2.01, you got the latest version of the monkey? Can you do a screenshot?

I can't now cos I'm at work but I downloaded the Monkey from Line 6's website on Saturday evening and it grabbed all the "latest" stuff...

Maybe I'm just looking at the wrong thing... memory hazy... ask again later

Comment

Working...
                                X