PodXT users, UNITE!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres gotta be more than two of us with this sig
    Originally posted by STEEL KAGE
    Tell me about it, the subway was so hot that my Junk was doing the Breastroke!!!

Good dealz with deftoneboy, Big Hair, maiden_fan, Si, Mr R Gecko, Jakkeh and kristo.

Comment

3!!!
      XT Brotherhood

Hear something Mazzing? It's the Mazi Bee Militia coming to knock down your door and kick your ass with ROCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Faugernauts
        3!!!

Make it red man
        Tell me about it, the subway was so hot that my Junk was doing the Breastroke!!!

Good dealz with deftoneboy, Big Hair, maiden_fan, Si, Mr R Gecko, Jakkeh and kristo.

Comment

I hope that worked.

YAY!...

Now I need help...I downloaded the artist's pack off of that site i posted above and it's a zipped folder so i can't save it as a .GPT...so Is there any other way to open them all in my tone locker on guitar port?
          XT Brotherhood

Hear something Mazzing? It's the Mazi Bee Militia coming to knock down your door and kick your ass with ROCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Faugernauts
            I hope that worked.

YAY!...

Now I need help...I downloaded the artist's pack off of that site i posted above and it's a zipped folder so i can't save it as a .GPT...so Is there any other way to open them all in my tone locker on guitar port?

Good work

Comment

I'm in.
              XT Brotherhood

Comment

Originally posted by Sinth
                I'm in.

So it slowly spreads

Comment

as am i

Comment

...excellent...

Comment

What the hell.. why not

Comment

I'm a big kid now.

/
                        Look away, I'm hideous.

Comment

can I join, please can I, huh?!

I don't have a pod, but I got a vetta, it uses the same patchez, and it just a little bigger, it doesn't each much, I promise I'll teach it not to bark!

can I puhleeze join!?!?
                          The new kid friendly mother approved LR

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky Goldstein

I don't have a pod, but I got a vetta, it uses the same patchez, and it just a little bigger, it doesn't each much, I promise I'll teach it not to bark!

can I puhleeze join!?!?

it's up to that guy... you know the one.. yeah.. the guy... with the thing..??

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky Goldstein

can I puhleeze join!?!?

You should start a subdivision of the XT brotherhood, and call it the Vetta Hood.

Comment

I'm in.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to list gear. I started with the POD 2.0 and dug it, but when the prices dropped I scrounged up $50 and traded up for the PODxt. HATED the XT before the firmware update, but once I was in 2.01 land all was well. Tried the Metal Shop pack and returned it, I prefer the stock models. Might try the Classic Pack one of these days though. But for metal, the SLO-100 is my baby. Ohhhhh yeah.
                                Stupednous is the disease. And I'm the solution.

Comment

Working...
                                X