Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodXT users, UNITE!

We need to start a harmony central PodXT brotherhood. Doesnt matter what you have, regular, live, or pro. Sign up and add the "XT Brotherhood" tag to your sig. Just for a show of hands, post here and tell us what you have... I will start

PodXT Live, all packs.

Just got one, still tweaking it... I just made a nice patch for garage rock that works great with my Jazzmaster... anyone want it?

(I'll have to send it over AIM - I have no web space at the moment )

Comment

Originally posted by andrewjudah
      We need to start a harmony central PodXT brotherhood. Doesnt matter what you have, regular, live, or pro. Sign up and add the "XT Brotherhood" tag to your sig. Just for a show of hands, post here and tell us what you have... I will start

PodXT Live, Effects Junkie Pack Installed

Since I have the president's old unit, I should be the prince or something of this brotherhood.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfco
        Just got one, still tweaking it... I just made a nice patch for garage rock that works great with my Jazzmaster... anyone want it?

(I'll have to send it over AIM - I have no web space at the moment )

Welcome, If you PM me the patch I will add it to the first post... we will start an "Archive"

Comment

Originally posted by JeffN

Since I have the president's old unit, I should be the prince or something of this brotherhood.

haha, yah. Not to mention you got all my Model Packs... grrr I want them.

Comment

XT Live - FX pack (of course) and in a fit of boredom the other night, I bought the Classic pack. There's some cool stuff in there, I like the Bogner a lot.
            Look away, I'm hideous.

Comment

XT Live, FX and Metal Shop installed. Bought the other one and returned it because there wasn't anything in there I could really use with my band's stuff. I wasn't overly fond of any of the models in it for novelty's sake either.
              XT Brotherhood

Comment

What the hell
                Originally posted by STEEL KAGE
                Tell me about it, the subway was so hot that my Junk was doing the Breastroke!!!

Good dealz with deftoneboy, Big Hair, maiden_fan, Si, Mr R Gecko, Jakkeh and kristo.

Comment

XT Live. Still figuring out how to record into my pc and somehow practice with loops, drums, bass, guitar, etc. I gigged with an original AxSys when they first came out. Now just playing in the house and wanted a cool recording/practice tool. I got a Digitech GNX4 for comparrison, it went back.

Jerry
                  "You won't like me when I'm angry because I back up my rage with facts and documented sources" ~ The Credible Hulk

Comment

I'm wondering, what are some solid affordable headphones that work well with this thing?

I'm just using ordinary headphones right now through an adapter, but they don't really let the xt's sound come out.

Comment

I'm wondering, what are some solid affordable headphones that work well with this thing?

I'm just using ordinary headphones right now through an adapter, but they don't really let the xt's sound come out.

Depends on how much you want to spend. I have a nice pair of Sennheiser headphones that I use for just about everything... they sound amazing. I think they work well with it because they have a realy flat eq response, no cheesy bass boost or mid scoop. What you hear is whatever the signal sends.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewjudah

Depends on how much you want to spend. I have a nice pair of Sennheiser headphones that I use for just about everything... they sound amazing. I think they work well with it because they have a realy flat eq response, no cheesy bass boost or mid scoop. What you hear is whatever the signal sends.

Do you think I could get a pretty good pair for under $100 CAD?

Comment

Do you think I could get a pretty good pair for under $100 CAD?

yah, just make sure you can return whatever you buy if you dont like it. These ones look like they might be cool :

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=10&sku_id=066 5000FS10015171&catid=10036&newdeptid=2

Comment

POD XT

No updates because:
                            1: I'm poor
                            2: I can't afford them
                            3: I'm satisfied with the current models and uploaded patches.

Comment

I got an XT Live for christmas and I use it every day...Hook it up to guitar port, plug in some wireless headphones, throw on a Pearl Jam concert and play along...It's really cool, it feels like you're in the band...And I got a perfect Eddie/PJ tone with the pete townshend tone from this site...

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/2786/pod-patches.html
                              XT Brotherhood

Hear something Mazzing? It's the Mazi Bee Militia coming to knock down your door and kick your ass with ROCK!

Comment

Working...
                              X