Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weebz

I was using the term "band" very losely. His sound is so full he could be a band all by himself.

Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

A long time ago I had this dream that Paul McCartney called me up and said the Beatles were reforming, but that John Lennon was unavailable. Paul had heard that I played rhythm guitar, sang, and played the harmonica, and he wondered if I wouldn't mind filling in for John on their worldwide tour. Next thing I know I'm on stage at the Hollwood Bowl doing "Twist and Shout".

Then I woke up.

A week later John Lennon was assassinated.

Weird, huh?
      Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

Our lead singer called me this morning, he had just woken up. He'd dreamt our drummer had a serious car crash & lost his legs.

First thing he says, "Have you heard from Wayne?" No, says I, why? He then explains he thought it was a dream. I had to reassure him he'd obviously been dreaming.

We decided it's in our best interests to not tell Wayne (the drummer) about the dream until well after this upcoming gig. Wayne's very superstitious. He's like a rock n roll old woman.

Comment

After classes today, I took a five hour nap and had this intense dream where I was drafted by a team of ninjas to do secret missions that entailed kicking peoples' asses for money. It ended with us beating a rival ninja gang inside a 7-11, and on my way out I stole a pack of smokes and my girlfriend kicked me in the back of the head because she didn't want me to pick up a bad habit. It was really fun, though. Imagine waking up at 8 PM thinking you are a ninja.

Sorry if I'm incoherent--I've gotten like 10 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours, and I am just coming down from an all-nighter. I had to write my first college paper last night.
          Jonathon Fisk.

Comment

I dreamt that I was the guitarist in Muthas Day Out. We were recording the 2nd album, and I asked them what happened to the original guitarist.

They said I was the original guitarist, and that I'd been in the band since it started and played on the first album. But I couldn't remember it.

Another time I dreamt that Nirvana was playing in the field next to my house, but my mam wouldn't let me go. I went anyway, and asked Kurt how he was playing the gig since he was dead. He was playing a Les Paul copy and the neck broke.

Shortly afterwards the neck broke on my LP copy.... Damn you ghost of Kurt Cobain!!

Another dream was that I was standing in the road trying to play a broken SG.
            Executive Administrator Of The Dick Long Association Of World Class Achievement Forumites SocietyRock-**************** your Ear-Clit here : SPIDROS EL SPIDRO

Comment

Originally posted by weebz

I'm sure I don't.

It's okay, all my dreams are gone anyhow.

Comment

Heh..

I had a dream where I'd won the lottery and my room was full of my dream gear. I woke up thinking it was real, looked around and nearly shat myself at the lack of gear. Then it dawned on me..

SIG.
                [size=1] (guitpics)
                REAL men use Epiphones ------ Proud member of the MAZI BEE MILITIA, Sweaty Arm Band Division!
                G-Com
                COD2MP on xfire? Me too...

Comment

Yeah. I always have dreams where I got something that I wanted (everything else is the same), wake up to find I dont have it, and desperately try to go back to sleep.

But when I return to the dream, I know thats its a dream, and its not half as good as when I was dreaming it. Usually it puts me in a depressed mood for a couple hours after I awaken.

Comment

Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

I've had dreams where I was asked to join a famous band that I really love for some reason. So I'm really stoked and hanging out backstage with the band just shooting the breeze. Basically I'm thanking my lucky stars that I am in an awesome band and they are glad to have me. Someone comes in the dressing area and says "OK guys, its SHOWTIME!". We all walk out on stage and grab our instruments. I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. The drummer counts in the first number...and that's when I realize I don't know any of the bands songs.

Comment

Working...
                      X