Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader

I hear good things.

worth my time?
    I make the fire but I miss the firefight.

METALMILITIA

All that stuff is evil: Ozzy, Judas Priest. There's backwards messages in that stuff that leads you to the Beast.

They are one of the tightest bands I've ever heard. Litany is probably a good place to start. I guess you could say they're like a much more straightforward and aggressive Morbid Angel.

Comment

Originally posted by triumphant_gleam
      They are one of the tightest bands I've ever heard. Litany is probably a good place to start. I guess you could say they're like a much more straightforward and aggressive Morbid Angel.

thanks!

Most folks that are familiar with them seem to speak very highly of their music.

cookie monster?

METALMILITIA

All that stuff is evil: Ozzy, Judas Priest. There's backwards messages in that stuff that leads you to the Beast.

Comment

Haha, I guess you could say that.

They did a wicked cover of Morbid Angel's 'Immortal Rites' if you can find it, plus Mayhem's 'Freezing Moon' (if that interests you at all).

Comment

not terribly cookie monster, but a deep guttural yell nonetheless. Kinda like Glenn Benton in vocal delivery.

Dark Age is one of the best goddamn metal tunes in the world.

Comment

He has a spaceship that is 8 km long. It's rad. He's waaaaay metal.

Comment

WINNNNNGS!

m/ m/

they're the granddaddies of polish death metal (behemoth, decapitated, etc), good stuff!

Comment

Vader is one of my fav bands, probaly because I'm Polish, but anyway, they're awesome. Can't say enough good things about them. I have almost all their cd's (they have like 15) and they're all good, but as an intro, I'd recommend Litany, not to say that other ones aren't good, because Revelations, The Ultimate Incantion, Back to the Blind, and Reign Forever World are also all awesome. They're one of the few metal bands that I like the whole CD, not just certain songs, that's why they're one of my favorites, along with Behemoth, Morbid Angel and Decapitated. I wouldn't recommend the new CD, the riffing is awesome, but they're original drummer left and the new one isn't quite up to snuff, not bad but not as good as Doc. Whew, that's one of the longest responses I've ever written, I just love talking about good music.
                Facebook SoundCloudGood Deals with; STEELKAGE, LenDuffy, Yo_Squig, theemarkmiller and others I've forgottenSPAMDimarzio Paf Pro red- 30$ Shipped(one thread is worn)Ampeg VH140C

Comment

Ran Guitars-*drool*. I really dig em, and I think it's really cool they do a ****************load of covers. Pretty much everyone starts out doing covers, but once they get bigger, they rarely or never do any. Vader is the exception.

Comment

Originally posted by diocide
                    Vader is one of my fav bands, probaly because I'm Polish, but anyway, they're awesome. along with Behemoth, Morbid Angel and Decapitated.

Hmm. behemoth and Decapitated are from Poland, too. I see a pattern

Anyway, Behemoth and Decapitated really kick ass.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRocks!

Hmm. behemoth and Decapitated are from Poland, too. I see a pattern

Anyway, Behemoth and Decapitated really kick ass.

i was just listening to Zos Kia Kultus, that is an AWESOME cd. I'm going to see Vader opening for Kreator this summer, anyone else going to the Enemies of God Tour? I've seen Vader and Kreator before on the Art of Noise tour like 2 years ago, it was sweet, Amon amarth, goatwhore and nile were there too, awesome show.
                      Facebook SoundCloudGood Deals with; STEELKAGE, LenDuffy, Yo_Squig, theemarkmiller and others I've forgottenSPAMDimarzio Paf Pro red- 30$ Shipped(one thread is worn)Ampeg VH140C

Comment

i was just listening to Zos Kia Kultus, that is an AWESOME cd. I'm going to see Vader opening for Kreator this summer, anyone else going to the Enemies of God Tour? I've seen Vader and Kreator before on the Art of Noise tour like 2 years ago, it was sweet, Amon amarth, goatwhore and nile were there too, awesome show.

where is it?

METALMILITIA

Comment

I saw that vader/kreator show a couple years ago too, it was excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrahighgain

where is it?

grabbed from off the web:

"VADER: Enemy Of God Tour 2005 schedule!

All the dates and venues of the upcoming tour through US has been ultimately announced. On the "Enemy Of God Tour 2005" VADER will play along with bands like KREATOR, DEATH ANGEL & IF HOPE DIES. Below you can find the whole tour schedule:

04/03 New York, NY B.B. King's Blues Club
                            04/05 Worcester, MA The Palladium
                            04/06 Philadelphia, PA The Trocadero / Balcony Bar
                            04/07 Baltimore, MD Thunderdome
                            04/08 Poughkeepsie, NY The Chance
                            04/09 Montreal, QC Le Medley
                            04/10 Toronto, ON Opera House
                            04/11 Cleveland, OH House Of Blues
                            04/12 Chicago, IL House Of Blues
                            04/13 Minneapolis, MN Ascot Room
                            04/14 Omaha, NE Ranch Bowl
                            04/15 Fort Collins, CO
                            04/16 Denver, CO Bluebird Theater
                            04/17 Salt Lake City, UT Lo-Fi Cafe
                            04/18 Boise, ID The Venue
                            04/19 Seattle, WA Studio Seven
                            04/20 Portland, OR Roseland Grill
                            04/21 Orangevale, CA The Boardwalk
                            04/22 San Francisco, CA The Pound SF
                            04/23 West Hollywood, CA House Of Blues
                            04/24 Anaheim, CA House Of Blues
                            04/25 Phoenix, AZ Mason Jar
                            04/26 Tucson, AZ The Rock
                            04/28 Albuquerque, NM Launchpad
                            04/29 San Antonio, TX The Sanctuary
                            04/30 Dallas, TX Trees
                            05/01 Nashville, TN Exit / In
                            05/03 Fort Lauderdale, FL Culture Room
                            05/05 Tampa, FL The Masquerade
                            05/06 Atlanta, GA The Masquerade
                            05/07 Fayetteville, NC Jesters Pub
                            05/08 Springfield, VA Jaxx
                            05/10 Clifton Park, NY Northern Lights
                            05/11 Farmingdale, NY Downtown
                            05/12 Rochester, NY Penny Arcade
                            The Ultimate Domination Tour 2005 full of surprises!"

Comment

Theres a show in Hartford, CT according to a local venue, but it doesn't appear on any of the bands sites... kinda weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X