No announcement yet.

Golem - "Dreamweaver"

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golem - "Dreamweaver"

Best death metal album of 2004. Best death metal album since Demigod's "Shadow Mechanics" of 2002.

Wrong. It's the new Behemoth. oh, thats this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CountGrishnackh
      Wrong. It's the new Behemoth. oh, thats this year.

How does it compare to "Zos Kia Cultus"?

Comment

I remember it taking forever to find Dreamweaver.

And Behemoth is terrible. "LOL TREMOLO PICKING AND BLAST BEATS! 666"

Comment

Haven't heard of them but i'll definitely have to check them out. Will i actually be able to find them unlike Novembre?

Have you heard Mastodon? IMHO they're the best new metal band around these days.
          There is nothing written here.
          Drôles de gens que ces gens-lÃ****!
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

I'm on my way, from misery to happiness today. Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. I'm on my way to what I want from this world, and years from now I'll make it to the next world. I'll do my best to do the best I can. Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. To keep my feet from jumping from the ground dear. To keep my heart from jumping through my mouth dear. To keep the past, the past and not the present. To try and learn when you teach me a lesson.

HCONOB Founder (and member)
          HCOOM Founder (and member)

Winnie the Pooh

When you are a bear of very little brain, and you think of things, you find sometimes that a thing which seemed very thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

Comment

Originally posted by WulfmanJax
            Haven't heard of them but i'll definitely have to check them out. Will i actually be able to find them unlike Novembre?

It'll be difficult to get Golem, but it's worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Anomandaris

It'll be difficult to get Golem, but it's worth the effort.
              How do you find these bands that are so hard to get?

Have you heard Mastodon? Crusher Destroyer will own your soul.

I'm on my way, from misery to happiness today. Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. I'm on my way to what I want from this world, and years from now I'll make it to the next world. I'll do my best to do the best I can. Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. To keep my feet from jumping from the ground dear. To keep my heart from jumping through my mouth dear. To keep the past, the past and not the present. To try and learn when you teach me a lesson.

Winnie the Pooh

When you are a bear of very little brain, and you think of things, you find sometimes that a thing which seemed very thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

Comment

How do you find these bands that are so hard to get?

Have you heard Mastodon? Crusher Destroyer will own your soul.

Haha, good question. Here and there, I guess. Listening to the radio, word of mouth, internet reviews, etc.

Haven't heard Mastodon, but I will see what I can find. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Haha, good question. Here and there, I guess. Listening to the radio, word of mouth, internet reviews, etc.

Haven't heard Mastodon, but I will see what I can find. Thanks for the heads up.
                  Listening to the radio? What a cool radio you must have.

If you get Mastodon i recommend Leviathan over Remission. Better production, better songs, more varied. Remission is probably the better, pure, metal album, but Leviathan is just so damn good.

Winnie the Pooh

Comment

originally posted by WulfmanJax
                    If you get Mastodon i recommend Leviathan over Remission. Better production, better songs, more varied. Remission is probably the better, pure, metal album, but Leviathan is just so damn good.

No, Remission absolutely kills Leviathan in every way. It also comes with a DVD of them playing a live show which rules. Leviathan was a huge disapointment, Remission is one of the best metal albums to be released in the past few years. Lifesblood is also much better than Leviathan but it's only 5 or 6 songs. Also if you're just finding out about Mastodon now then you probably don't know much about metal.

Comment

XT Brotherhood

Comment

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

No, Remission absolutely kills Leviathan in every way. It also comes with a DVD of them playing a live show which rules. Leviathan was a huge disapointment, Remission is one of the best metal albums to be released in the past few years. Lifesblood is also much better than Leviathan but it's only 5 or 6 songs. Also if you're just finding out about Mastodon now then you probably don't know much about metal.
                        No, i've known about Mastodon for a long time. And yes i have Lifesblood which is great, but too short to be considered an album. It's only like 16 minutes. Though We Built This Come Death and Battle at Sea ****************ing rock. And if you think Remission is a better album than Leviathan you probably don't know much about music.

Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Listening to the radio? What a cool radio you must have.

PBS rules.

Comment

PBS rules.
                            PBS? Public Broadcasting Station?

Winnie the Pooh

Comment

PBS? Public Broadcasting Station?

Something like that.

It's just 24/7, volunteers coming in and playing all sorts of music. It's great to just leave on all day, and you'll get jazz, hip-hop, '50s rock, latin, trance, etc.

It's what radio should be.

Comment

Working...
                              X