• Time
  • Show
Clear All

that chick's got guns !

women with muscles are HAWT!

Comment

Panopticon is AWESOME!
      Originally posted by STEEL KAGE
      Tell me about it, the subway was so hot that my Junk was doing the Breastroke!!!

Good dealz with deftoneboy, Big Hair, maiden_fan, Si, Mr R Gecko, Jakkeh and kristo.

Comment

I thought this thread was about:

A fool can toss a stone into a pond which a thousand wise men cannot retrieve...

Don't be fatuous, Jeffrey.

Comment

I've heard some of their stuff.

Good hypnotic grinding chit
          Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Nile>Isis.

Not like it's the same thing, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Werner
              I need to check out Pelican. I love instrumental stoner stuff (Unless they are more doomy, which is cool too. I'm just curious).

The Self Titled Pelican album kicks ass but it's only 4 songs and kind of short (about 30 minutes). If you like instrumental stoner stuff check out some Karma To Burn (Wild Wonderful Purgatory is a great CD) and some Stinking Lizaveta.
              [SIZE="2"]Guitar Gear: Gibson '61 RI SG, Dean Cadillac Select, Charvel 475 Special, BC Rich NJ Bich, Gibson Faded V, MIM Strat, Warmoth Tele, LP Copy, Yamaha Acoustic, VHT Pittbull Fifty/ST, VOX VT30, Blackheart BH5H, '72 Hiwatt 4123 Cab, Traynor TS-50, POD XT, 16 ohm THD Hotplate, 80's Peavey Rage combo, Boss ME-50, Russian Big Muff, Graphic Fuzz
              Bass Gear: Fender P Bass (MIM), SX SJB-75C, SX SBG2, Traynor MonoBlock II, Yorkville 410B, SWR Basic 2 Way

Comment

cool. Thread. I am definitely interested in instrumental metal music. I will have to check out these bands
                EC1000

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrahighgain

What a great piece of asp.
                  -----------------

Originally Posted by Jimmy James: Zippers are like SAT tests. They're geared more for white people and don't reflect black culture, sensibility, complicated hand shakes and Good Times reruns.

Originally Posted by StringJunky: The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with Maalox, Tums, and The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion.

Comment

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

The songs have no flow or structure at all, it's all sleep-inducing emotionless boredom pieced together at random.

what, does a song have to be verse/chorus form to be good?

You must be tone deaf, Isis songs flow along smooth as ****************, and nothing in the songs are random at all.

Comment

Yeah really, Isis is a monolith of flowingness.

I love the Isis. One of my favorite bands. Pelican is great also. My soundcard doesn't work, so I haven't been able to check out Cult of Luna yet. But soon my pretty, I will order you. I will order you indeed.

Y'all should check out the band Mare. Kinda along the same lines as these bands, but with their own take on it. They only have a self-titled EP released so far. But it's nice.
                      Pleasant dreams, but please don't sleep too long...

Comment

Isis - Constructing Towers

talk is cheap

Not my band's site www.jubie.se

Comment

Originally posted by Crappymonkey

The Self Titled Pelican album kicks ass but it's only 4 songs and kind of short (about 30 minutes). If you like instrumental stoner stuff check out some Karma To Burn (Wild Wonderful Purgatory is a great CD) and some Stinking Lizaveta.

Way ahead of you sir. KTB are one of my favorite bands. Did you miss the stoner metal thread that I took part in awhile ago? I think Noodles started it and me and yabba spent the majority of the time talking about aweseom doom/stoner/riff rock bands. And yes, WWP is a great cd. I started off with Almost Heathen, and I'm glad I picked up WWP. I haven't heard the cd with vox though, I don't know if I'd dig it. If I could only find some boots of the shows they did with John Garcia . . . *Creams pants a lot*

And anyone interested in instrumental metal, check out the ****************ing Champs. They pwn it up.

Comment

i'm a big fan of Isis. they are such a tremendous force to be reckoned with these days, musically and emotionally.

i like pelican alot too, and you guys should check out disappearer (http://www.disappearer.com/) if you are into this kind of stuff.
                            ibanez s470dxqm(emg 85/85)
                            ibanez s160qm(emg 81/sa/sa)
                            ibanez rgt42 (duncan jb/dimarzion air norton)
                            gibson lp special
                            taylor 414ce
                            seagull 12 string
                            mesa boogie single rectifier series II
                            behringer vampII
                            maxon od808
                            ibanez de7
                            ernie ball volume
                            boss tu-2

www.myspace.com/alteredtensions
                            www.myspace.com/mirrortomirrormusic

Comment

Bump for one of today's best bands.

Comment

What are the best albums by Isis?
                                I make the fire but I miss the firefight.

METALMILITIA

All that stuff is evil: Ozzy, Judas Priest. There's backwards messages in that stuff that leads you to the Beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X