Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: my ex's are engaged!!!!

ok, so about a year ago this time i went through the worst break up of my life. i was a wreck... the woman i was dating was beautiful but had all this family issues. she claimed that she had to break up with me because she felt like she couldn't "help me". she said i was too perfect... had a nice job, car, owned my own house, great band, great relationship with my family.

she's had a history of breaking up with guys over these same reasons over the years. i just found out that she started dating someone a month ago and is engaged...

moving on... another ex of mine got engaged a year after we broke up...

what gives? all my ex's are getting engaged, i can't even meet someone... =P no one(including myself) knows why I am single... i'm fun, have a great job and car, great band, great ambitions in life and i can't even meet someone.

what gives...

btw, to make this thread guitar related...
    Check out my website and download my cd, Carousel @:
    www.johnmendozamusic.com
    www.myspace.com/johnmendozamusic

My Gear:
    PRS Custom 22 PURPLE
    PRS Custom 22 Vintage Yellow
    Peavey Wolfgang
    EB MM Morse y2k in PURPLE!!!!!
    Gibson LP Standard
    Ibanez Jem 7EAFX
    Fender Lonestar Strat
    Taylor 314CE
    EVH 5150 III MINI

XT Brotherhood

Buy my first CD
    http://cdbaby.com/cd/johnmendoza

Originally posted by mystixboi1
    ok, so about a year ago this time i went through the worst break up of my life. i was a wreck... the woman i was dating was beautiful but had all this family issues. she claimed that she had to break up with me because she felt like she couldn't "help me". she said i was too perfect... had a nice job, car, owned my own house, great band, great relationship with my family.

she's had a history of breaking up with guys over these same reasons over the years. i just found out that she started dating someone a month ago and is engaged...

what gives? all my ex's are getting engaged, i can't even meet someone... =P no one(including myself) knows why I am single... i'm fun, have a great job and car, great band, great ambitions in life and i can't even meet someone.

what gives...

Maybe they all think you spend too much on gear.

Sorry, just kidding. Really, any girl that has ever ran the "you're too good for me" line on me in the past has ended up having serious self-esteem issues which she only seemed to be able to solve by hooking up with an **************************** or some sort of super-manly blue-collar worker football fan type dude.

Sounds like you just dodged a couple of bullets to me.
    Originally Posted by requiem156

Dokken has no album called Storm of Dragons. If they did, the songs would all be about this one dragon who got his heart broken by a mean female dragon. The riffs and solos would be killing, though.

Comment

what gives...

Nice guitar!!

Oh yeah, and women are crazy!

Comment

Did UltraHighGain sabotage your moniker????
        http://www.kingsofthedrink.com/

Comment

man, thats one ugly guitar.

Comment

Nice guitar! ..... woman are nuts...

Saludos.
            Saludosâ„¢

Jossy
            http://www.myspace.com/ultrasonico
            General Master Marksman/MBM International Sniper Brigade
            Øyh!

Originally Posted by Motorik

Jossy unfailingly concludes his posts with the word "saludos".

http://www.liveruckus.com/forums/index.php

Comment

I thought you were going to say that your exes are engaged to each other. Now that would be something to complain about.
              Jonathon Fisk.

Comment

Last I heard my on ex has herpes. That made my day.

And another ex has been calling a lot lately...I think it's time for some make up sex.

Comment

thread title made me think that 2 of your ex's got together.... that'd be rough on my ego, lemme tell ya.
                  '91 Hamer Sunburst USA (SD '59 N & Alnico II Pro B) -> DB01 Cry Wah -> Digitech Whammy WH-4 -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo

Comment

XT Brotherhood

Comment

Attend some night college classes.

doesn't really matter what for unless you have a need or better yet an interest being taught there...

This is coming from a d00d that met his future wife at college.
                      Yes, I hate you.

Comment

I was with a girl all the way through High School and into college as well.
                        Then all of the sudden I couldn't stand her anymore. Then I missed the better than average sex so I cale dher back, turns out she had moved in with some other guy (less than three months after we broke up) and within 9 months married him. Now she has two of his children and he beats her.

This is one of my favorite stories to tell.

Comment

what gives...

Prolly cuz yer hung like a hamster.
                          The moral of the story is that none of us knows anything.

I left her in the sand,
                          just a burden in my hand...

Comment

Originally posted by -Bong-

Prolly cuz yer hung like a hamster.

A siberian dwarf hamster?

Comment

Happiness is a bitch.
                              Je ne connais pas de pays où il règne en général moins d'indépendance d'esprit et de véritable liberté de discussion qu'en Amérique. - de Tocqueville
                              Member of the GBE-600 owners club.
                              Rock is a big umbrella term. The Sex Pistols bear little resemblance
                              to Rush who bears little resemblance to The Doobie Brothers who bear
                              little resemblance to Nirvana who bears little resemblance to music.
                              -Wes_Powell
                              "Modern communications corrupt good manners."

Comment

Working...
                              X