No announcement yet.

So you don't think I'm rude

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you don't think I'm rude

I'm on dial-up tonight and can't listen,watch,smell,taste or feel....

Just so you don't think I'm rude....
    While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

"Music doesn't need to be great to be good...."

"You can't steal,what you can't feel"....Tom Petty

HCGB # 73

........__o
    ....._

wow, for over 2 years I've thought you were rude. And to think, if I just would have read this thread it would have cleared everything up.
    http://www.kingsofthedrink.com/

Comment

Traveling Wilburys suck. You have three seconds to post a response, or its true.
      www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Do you play a mean pinball?
        "I don't want to be immortalized through my work. I want to be immortalized by not dying." Woody Allen

Comment

wow, for over 2 years I've thought you were rude. And to think, if I just would have read this thread it would have cleared everything up.

Just wait until he reads this, you're so going to be insulted in an unintelligible fashion.

Comment

Traveling Wilburys suck. You have three seconds to post a response, or its true.

Well, its true.

Thanks for playing.
            www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Just wait until he reads this, you're so going to be insulted in an unintelligible fashion.

Nope...Intelligible,as far as I'm concerned....

Weebles is a dork...(the fourth period)..That was for you...oke:
              While we're at it,let me say that you could fill two busses with the girls that I hit between 1982-1990...

HCGB # 73

........__o
              ....._

Comment

Weebles is a dork...(the fourth period)..That was for you...oke:

http://www.kingsofthedrink.com/

Comment

HCGB # 73

........__o
                  ....._

Comment

Well, its true.

Thanks for playing.

How about that "End of the line" video of theirs. The one they finished making after Roy O' died. Man they had Roy's guitar in a rocking chair. That was ****************ing great! That act alone keeps them from sucking.

Comment

How about that "End of the line" video of theirs. The one they finished making after Roy O' died. Man they had Roy's guitar in a rocking chair. That was ****************ing great! That act alone keeps them from sucking.

HCGB # 73

........__o
                      ....._

Comment

Working...
                      X