Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's an Avg female singer whom uses her sex too offset her lackluster singing and writing skills.
    She's probably as corporate a singer as you can get btw.
    I think She's hot but in that trashy club whore kind of way.

You said what I was thinking, but put it better than I ever could.
    Originally Posted by customtele

Bottom line: the Strat is the prom queen of the family and the Tele is the slutty sister. Nuttin' like a good slut!

Comment

I bet she's got some mean cameltoe going on
      Excuse me, could i please use your vagina?

A-WANGA-TANG-TANG!

Comment

Comment

While I dont think shes done one interesting thing in quite some time, her output from the early 80s through mid90s constitutes a varied and enjoyable collection of pop music that at times was groundbreaking for a female artist but is so common place to be viewed as droll now
          HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

I hate her new stuff as its just really bad dance music but her 90's heyday was fantastic.

'Like a Prayer' is a brilliant song. FACT. There are others too,

Borderline
            Bad Girl
            Deeper and Deeper
            Oh Father

Nowadays though its all a bit embarrassing.

When i see her newer videos, even though she can dance a million times better than me, it still somehow looks like an old lady dancing.
            'Mama, just nearly killed a man, put a gun against his head, changed my mind and went to bed'.

Comment

She has a really nice rack.

Comment

enough to dig up a 5 year old thread..

oldness. congratulations to you and darkcheef for noticing the oldacity of this thread. your prize is in the mail.
                Originally Posted by Motorik

.... poster boy of coolness. He's all peak-human badass with no negative qualities. He's the likeable guy who kicks the **************** out of bad guys and all the girls love him.

Originally Posted by StringJunky

Gay lung is just one of those techniques that some guitarists use effectively, and some use waaaaay too much. Like sweep-picking or rasgueaos on a six-string bass. I think twenty years from now, we'll look back and say "Gay lung was over-rated."

Originally Posted by Flamencology

...But PerfectTommy is RIGHT.

Comment

the whole *fag hag* motif, not my thing, but i can understand how *others* might like it

Comment

From '84 to '98 she made some excellent pop music, a few of which will be played for years to come. Since then....

I absolutely would have during the 90's, but absolutely would NOT now
                    Female fronted pop rock - Project 64

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Jim Henson lived with his parents, didn't he?

Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

Way over rated in every popular aspect.
                      Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Comment

From '84 to '98 she made some excellent pop music, a few of which will be played for years to come. Since then....

I absolutely would have during the 90's, but absolutely would NOT now

Agreed on all counts. I actually heard Ray of Light on the radio the other day when cruising down the highway and forgot how catchy a song it was
                        HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

Will be fun to see her live (twice) in a few months.

Comment

I found Jesus Christ through her music.
                            Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

I found Jesus Christ through her music.

Just how bored are you?

Comment

Just how bored are you?
                                Pretty damn bored and sick.
                                Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Working...
                                X