• Show
Clear All

• I met a man, he was a good man

Sailing and shoring
    Dancing the beta can-can
    Making me foreign
    Oh yeah
    The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Syko Holiday.com

Comment

BUM[P
      Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.

Comment

I wanna live in Los Angeles!

That song f'n rules.
        1990 Squier P Deluxe, 2000 Reverend Rumblefish XL, 1978 Yamaha BB800, 2009 Ibanez JTK
        ?? Fender Bassman 135 w/Fender 2x15
        199x Yorkville 400B 1x15
        1990 Squier Fat Strat, 2003 Squier 72 Tele Custom, 2008 Yamaha CPX700
        Peavey Max100, USA Big Muff, Boss TU2

it would rule to login, get some coffee, look at what's scheduled for the day then sip coffee and look at boobs for awihle - corpo

Comment

not the one in los angeles.
          The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

Not the one in south California
            The got one in south Patagonia

1990 Squier P Deluxe, 2000 Reverend Rumblefish XL, 1978 Yamaha BB800, 2009 Ibanez JTK
            ?? Fender Bassman 135 w/Fender 2x15
            199x Yorkville 400B 1x15
            1990 Squier Fat Strat, 2003 Squier 72 Tele Custom, 2008 Yamaha CPX700
            Peavey Max100, USA Big Muff, Boss TU2

it would rule to login, get some coffee, look at what's scheduled for the day then sip coffee and look at boobs for awihle - corpo

Comment

Working...
            X