Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is messed up

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by theconezone
    A lot of good south african blacks are good people but most of them are ****************in scum. Do you know that SA has the highest rate of baby rapes??


    seriously do you work hard at being a mega-racist or does it just come naturally?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by daddymack

      No, we don't all know it. The ymight have been Pakistanis, or Chinese, or white, or Hispanic for all you know. Why would you immediately assume they were black people? Sorry, but that is racist. My regrets to your black relatives.


      Maybe because very brutal crimes commited by blacks are rampant in South Africa? Innocent farmers are brutally murdered very frequently there......

      People are so ****************ing quick to cry "racism." It's ****************ing sickening.

      http://www.africancrisis.org/photos16.asp

      Comment


      • #18
        Sinyangana did not want to give details of the contents of the parcel.


        are you ****************ing serious? they asked what was in the package?
        My Music Page on Soundclick
        soundclick.com/dancarney

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by r0g3r


          Maybe because very brutal crimes commited by blacks are rampant in South Africa? Innocent farmers are brutally murdered very frequently there......

          People are so ****************ing quick to cry "racism." It's ****************ing sickening.

          http://www.africancrisis.org/photos16.asp

          Those pictures are disgusting. Its obvious a lot of blacks kill whites there, and horrible racism exists there. But being angry at all black people (not saying you are) isn't going to do anything but keep racism alive and strong
          Originally posted by Auggie Doggie

          Nobody ever said "Wow...that Horowitz is the Jesse Owens of the piano!" or "Hey, that John Coltrane is really trying to impress with all those fast, soulless runs!" You know why that is? Because the people who listen to those musicians actually have the listening skills to understand and appreciate what they're hearing. Only in the guitar crowd do we find so many 'musicians' who have nothing better to do than come up with excuses as to why technical excellence (hell, even competence) is somehow undesirable. That's why the rest of the music world looks down upon guitarists as knuckle-dragging cave-dwelling Neanderthals.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by SRVai

            Those pictures are disgusting. Its obvious a lot of blacks kill whites there, and horrible racism exists there. But being angry at all black people (not saying you are) isn't going to do anything but keep racism alive and strong


            Yeah, I'm not saying that it's these people's race that causes these people to act like animals.... I'm just pointing out that "hate" crimes happen both ways, but only the ones commited by whites against blacks are newsworthy. These white people in south africa are dying horrible deaths, but they aren't newsworthy.....

            This leaves a lot of sheltered little liberal whiners with the impression that all the evil in the world is perpetrated by "white" people....... A position that has no basis in reality.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by r0g3r


              Yeah, I'm not saying that it's these people's race that causes these people to act like animals.... I'm just pointing out that "hate" crimes happen both ways, but only the ones commited by whites against blacks are newsworthy. These white people in south africa are dying horrible deaths, but they aren't newsworthy.....

              This leaves a lot of sheltered little liberal whiners with the impression that all the evil in the world is perpetrated by "white" people....... A position that has no basis in reality.

              Yeah, it doesn't shock me at all that these crimes aren't as newsworthy. If there were white people doing these things it would be all over the place. I mean, no one that wasn't just ****************ing consumed with evil and hate could do that to innocent people. The part about the police attack dog not even drawing blood and getting mass news coverage in the US was in a way funny at how trivial that seems compared to this. Thanks for posting the site, even though the photos are just awful.
              Originally posted by Auggie Doggie

              Nobody ever said "Wow...that Horowitz is the Jesse Owens of the piano!" or "Hey, that John Coltrane is really trying to impress with all those fast, soulless runs!" You know why that is? Because the people who listen to those musicians actually have the listening skills to understand and appreciate what they're hearing. Only in the guitar crowd do we find so many 'musicians' who have nothing better to do than come up with excuses as to why technical excellence (hell, even competence) is somehow undesirable. That's why the rest of the music world looks down upon guitarists as knuckle-dragging cave-dwelling Neanderthals.

              Comment













              Working...
              X