Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is messed up

I miss home but I don't think i wanna go back.

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_1722115,00.html

What the hell is wrong with these people? ****************ing kaffirs

Originally posted by theconezone
    I miss home but I don't think i wanna go back.

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_1722115,00.html

What the hell is wrong with these people? ****************ing kaffirs

Where does it say that blacks committed this heinous crime, or are you just jumping to the racist conclusion that your use of the term "kaffir" suggests?
    Originally posted by tamoore
    I was a Satanist for 10 years. Not this ******************** "We don't believe in Satan" Satanist **************** either......
    Real, hard core, hanging out in cemeteries, digging up bodies, killing prostitutes and eating their livers type Satanism.
    All for the glory of lord Satan, baby.
    You ever see the movie 'Lost Boys'? It was a lot like that.....

------------------------------------------------
    One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey_McPot

Where does it say that blacks committed this heinous crime, or are you just jumping to the racist conclusion that your use of the term "kaffir" suggests?

I'm sorry. I'm not really a racist. I was just really angry and blamed it on black people. It really made my blood boil.

BTW,100 to 1 it was blacks. We all know that. That's why the South African goverment does not release crime statistics. Not that i have anything against black people, 2 of my cousins are black.

Comment

That terrible

I couldn't read after the first paragraph.
        Originally Posted by Caulk Rocket

I love it when women fake an orgasm, so when I punch them in the face afterwords they can also fake not trying to cry.

OMG, are you crying because you came so hard?!

MAZI BEE MILITIA

Comment

Originally posted by theconezone

I'm sorry. I'm not really a racist. I was just really angry and blamed it on black people. It really made my blood boil.

BTW,100 to 1 it was blacks. We all know that. That's why the South African goverment does not release crime statistics. Not that i have anything against black people, 2 of my cousins are black.

No, we don't all know it. The ymight have been Pakistanis, or Chinese, or white, or Hispanic for all you know. Why would you immediately assume they were black people? Sorry, but that is racist. My regrets to your black relatives.
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Thats awful...but racism and prejudice only adds to problems.
            Originally posted by Auggie Doggie

Nobody ever said "Wow...that Horowitz is the Jesse Owens of the piano!" or "Hey, that John Coltrane is really trying to impress with all those fast, soulless runs!" You know why that is? Because the people who listen to those musicians actually have the listening skills to understand and appreciate what they're hearing. Only in the guitar crowd do we find so many 'musicians' who have nothing better to do than come up with excuses as to why technical excellence (hell, even competence) is somehow undesirable. That's why the rest of the music world looks down upon guitarists as knuckle-dragging cave-dwelling Neanderthals.

Comment

http://www.eatbabies.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Anomandaris
                http://www.eatbabies.com/

Though that site is funny, I don't think it is appropriate after reading a story about a real baby being stabbed to death in cold blood...
                Originally posted by Auggie Doggie

Nobody ever said "Wow...that Horowitz is the Jesse Owens of the piano!" or "Hey, that John Coltrane is really trying to impress with all those fast, soulless runs!" You know why that is? Because the people who listen to those musicians actually have the listening skills to understand and appreciate what they're hearing. Only in the guitar crowd do we find so many 'musicians' who have nothing better to do than come up with excuses as to why technical excellence (hell, even competence) is somehow undesirable. That's why the rest of the music world looks down upon guitarists as knuckle-dragging cave-dwelling Neanderthals.

Comment

No one will miss those anal bags when they rot to death in their cells. Hopefully.
                  WÜ
                  Arsenal
                  Family Portrait

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack

No, we don't all know it. The ymight have been Pakistanis, or Chinese, or white, or Hispanic for all you know. Why would you immediately assume they were black people? Sorry, but that is racist. My regrets to your black relatives.

I'd guess that he was playing the %'s. If you research S. Africa...you'll see that it is not tremendously diverse as is America. Not even close.

The issue goes farther than race...it's the EXTREME differences in quality of life FOR the races.

According to their Census...

Ethnic groups:
                    black 75.2%, white 13.6%, Colored 8.6%, Indian 2.6%

I do not know the distinction of colored to black. The Census did not say.

So right off the bat he has at the very least a 3 out of 4 chance at being correct.

If you wish to break down the poverty levels of each group...

I think a home invasion for the purpose of material gain is the act of desperate men...do you not agree? Could we agree that they are 99% likely to be poor? I also would doubt the education level of such a "crew". Killing the baby didn't help their chances of getting away scott free. It in fact ALL that it did was drastically increase their jail times should they get caught.

With a close to 40% unemployment rate amoungst blacks compared to less than 5% unemployment rate for whites...one could assume that a white person in South Africa would be much more likely to not be poor than would a black person. The distribution of wealth is just as imbalanced as is the consumption of goods. The top 10% consume almost 50% of all the goods! The bottom 10% less than 2%!

It's considered racist to say an undeserved derogatory comment. If he was correct in his assumption...the comment was deserved.

I'd have plenty of derogatory comments for the killers regardless of skin color....don't ya know.
                    Yes, I hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjinsan
                      I'd guess that he was playing the %'s. If you research S. Africa...you'll see that it is not tremendously diverse as is America. Not even close.

The issue goes farther than race...it's the EXTREME differences in quality of life FOR the races.

According to their Census...

Ethnic groups:
                      black 75.2%, white 13.6%, Colored 8.6%, Indian 2.6%

I do not know the distinction of colored to black. The Census did not say.

So right off the bat he has at the very least a 3 out of 4 chance at being correct.

If you wish to break down the poverty levels of each group...

I think a home invasion for the purpose of material gain is the act of desperate men...do you not agree? Could we agree that they are 99% likely to be poor? I also would doubt the education level of such a "crew". Killing the baby didn't help their chances of getting away scott free. It in fact ALL that it did was drastically increase their jail times should they get caught.

With a close to 40% unemployment rate amoungst blacks compared to less than 5% unemployment rate for whites...one could assume that a white person in South Africa would be much more likely to not be poor than would a black person. The distribution of wealth is just as imbalanced as is the consumption of goods. The top 10% consume almost 50% of all the goods! The bottom 10% less than 2%!

It's considered racist to say an undeserved derogatory comment. If he was correct in his assumption...the comment was deserved.

I'd have plenty of derogatory comments for the killers regardless of skin color....don't ya know.

Well, since you put it that way, I guess we can just blame the blacks for anything.

Comment

It seems the robbery was well planned.

I don't know much about organized crime, but I don't personally feel that a robbery culminating in a baby-stabbing qualifies as "well planned."
                        I kill threads.

Comment

Coloureds are a mix between blacks and whites. If Will Smith lived in SA he would be considered a coloured. Interesstingly a lot of coloureds dislike blacks.

Comment

A lot of good south african blacks are good people but most of them are ****************in scum. Do you know that SA has the highest rate of baby rapes??

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack

Probably because it was on Capetown, South Africa.
                              "You have just destroyed one model XQJ-37 nuclear powered, pan-sexual roto-plooker....and you're gonna have to pay for it."

-- Frank Zappa
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Gear:
                              '83 Am Std Strat
                              Nelsonic Lester Atomic Series
                              '71 Twin Reverb w/JBL's
                              Roland Microcube
                              ProCo Turbo Rat w/Keeley 3-Way Mod
                              Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
                              Mi Audio Tube Zone
                              Morley Power Wah (hard wired AC)
                              Boss RC-2 Loop Station