Clear All

• clip with no wanking

HIGHLY modified squier with 'bucker
    v-amp
    cheapie acoustic for "that" sound
    cakewalk and internet drum samples
    ibanez p-bass knockoff
    MY vocal cords

when i listen to it i think "pop rock," but i think it's more rock with pop sensibilities. i dunno. no solos or any other wanking in this one. sorry. give me some thumbs up or down and pointers if you got 'em. THANKS!

Lights Go Out

also, i registered and uploaded to digital sound planet, but i had to do a member search for myself to find my clip, is there any easier way? thanks again...
    My Music Page on Soundclick
    soundclick.com/dancarney

i guess only wanking clips get love here.

soundclick.com/dancarney

Comment

The Good:

I like the song quite a bit, particularly the chorus (and the catchy harmony riff contained within). Phenomenal production- you obviously spent a lot of time tracking multiple guitar parts, and the effort really payed off. The mix is absolutely perfect, too- I can hear every instrument perfectly.

The Bad:

Unfortunately, your voice really grated on my nerves, and it took quite a bit of effort to make it through the whole song. It's not that your singing was particularly bad (there were a few off-pitch moments, but nothing really terrible), it was just something about your inflection. I'm not entirely sure what you were going for, but it kind of sounds like you're gargling a wang.

It could use a solo, too.
      I kill threads.

Comment

appreciate the feedback. gargling a wang, eh... yeah, not what i was going for. good for a laugh though, thanks. i'm not very comfortable singing it yet, i'm not sure what i want to do with it.

again, thanks very much.
        soundclick.com/dancarney

Comment

Originally posted by conquerorworm
          also, i registered and uploaded to digital sound planet, but i had to do a member search for myself to find my clip, is there any easier way? thanks again...

when you are in "My Planet", just right click on the link to the clip and copy link location.

on the song: I'll pretty much echo MA. Good production, balanced mix. I also found the vocals irritating. I enjoyed the verses, pre-choruses, and bridge much more the chorus, which was a little too poppy for my tastes, although not unbearable. I liked your use of distorted vocals. The song structure was excellent: not too repetitive, but memorable. Have to disagree with MA about a solo. Brevity is the soul of wit, I think adding a solo would come across as self-indulgent. It's good solid pop-rock as it is.

Comment

two votes for better vocals. thanks for listening. and thanks for the digital sound planet help.
            soundclick.com/dancarney

Comment

Next time before you sing, take a **************** first!

Just jokin with ya

Comment

i actually sang this while on the can. i thought it would be a good idea. next time, before, not during. gotcha.
                soundclick.com/dancarney

Comment

Working...
                X