Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the names of your guitars you currently have?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I can't bring myself to give 'em names. Makes it harder to do the twisted **************** I have to do to them.

    "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
    -----------------

    Originally Posted by Jimmy James: Zippers are like SAT tests. They're geared more for white people and don't reflect black culture, sensibility, complicated hand shakes and Good Times reruns.

    Originally Posted by StringJunky: The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with Maalox, Tums, and The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion.

    Comment


    • #32
      I don't name them, like Darlene or Woody or anything...

      Here's my gear list;

      Guitars and Basses:

      Hamer Standard Custom, '59 Burst. (More Yellow). AAA Maple top, w/Crown Inlays, USA

      Hamer Standard Custom, '59 Burst. (More Orange). AAA Maple top, Gold Hardware w/Crown Inlays, USA

      Hamer Standard Custom, '59 Burst (More Red). AAA Maple top, Gold Hardware w/Crown Inlays, USA

      Hamer Standard, '59 Burst. AAA Maple top, USA

      Hamer Standard, Yellow Transparent w/pickguard, USA

      Hamer Standard, Yellow Transparent w/pickguard and Nickel Covered Pickups. USA

      Hamer ArchTop Custom, '59 Burst. AAA Maple top, w/Crown Inlays, USA

      Hamer P-90 Special, Cherry Red, P-90 pickups, USA

      Hamer Scarab, Metallic Ruby Red, w/Kahler Pro Flat Mount. USA

      Dean Water V, Cherry Sunburst, with multiply binding. Ebony FB. Autographed and Numbered, 11/25 by Dean Zelinsky. USA

      Dean
      Straight-Jacket memories, and Sedative highs... the Good Old Days.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Armitage
        I don't name them, like Darlene or Woody or anything...

        Here's my gear list;

        Guitars and Basses:

        Hamer Standard Custom, '59 Burst. (More Yellow). AAA Maple top, w/Crown Inlays, USA

        Hamer Standard Custom, '59 Burst. (More Orange). AAA Maple top, Gold Hardware w/Crown Inlays, USA

        Hamer Standard Custom, '59 Burst (More Red). AAA Maple top, Gold Hardware w/Crown Inlays, USA

        Hamer Standard, '59 Burst. AAA Maple top, USA

        Hamer Standard, Yellow Transparent w/pickguard, USA

        Hamer Standard, Yellow Transparent w/pickguard and Nickel Covered Pickups. USA

        Hamer ArchTop Custom, '59 Burst. AAA Maple top, w/Crown Inlays, USA

        Hamer P-90 Special, Cherry Red, P-90 pickups, USA

        Hamer Scarab, Metallic Ruby Red, w/Kahler Pro Flat Mount. USA

        Dean Water V, Cherry Sunburst, with multiply binding. Ebony FB. Autographed and Numbered, 11/25 by Dean Zelinsky. USA

        Dean
        Syko Holiday.com

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Armitage
          I don't name them, like Darlene or Woody or anything...

          Here's my gear list;

          Guitars and Basses:

          Hamer Standard Custom, '59 Burst. (More Yellow). AAA Maple top, w/Crown Inlays, USA

          Hamer Standard Custom, '59 Burst. (More Orange). AAA Maple top, Gold Hardware w/Crown Inlays, USA

          Hamer Standard Custom, '59 Burst (More Red). AAA Maple top, Gold Hardware w/Crown Inlays, USA

          Hamer Standard, '59 Burst. AAA Maple top, USA

          Hamer Standard, Yellow Transparent w/pickguard, USA

          Hamer Standard, Yellow Transparent w/pickguard and Nickel Covered Pickups. USA

          Hamer ArchTop Custom, '59 Burst. AAA Maple top, w/Crown Inlays, USA

          Hamer P-90 Special, Cherry Red, P-90 pickups, USA

          Hamer Scarab, Metallic Ruby Red, w/Kahler Pro Flat Mount. USA

          Dean Water V, Cherry Sunburst, with multiply binding. Ebony FB. Autographed and Numbered, 11/25 by Dean Zelinsky. USA

          Dean
          LOYAL BUCKETBOT
          MEMBER OF THE MAZI BEE MILITIA
          SUPPORTER OF THE ZAPPA MILITIA
          ---------------------------------------
          Gear:
          Ibanez Artcore Semi-Hollowbody
          Ibanez RG
          Fender Princeton Reverb II
          Boss MG-10 Multi-effects
          Fruity Loops
          Kazoo

          Comment


          • #35
            Hey, Armitage, are u a person or a music shop?
            avoid (e-bay) vb. To set aside a *voidable contracts

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by flyguitar
              Hey, Armitage, are u a person or a music shop?


              I don't know, but it looks like I know what I must do now.

              I must befreind Armitage, and become his unknown gay lover, so that when I poison his waffles on our honeymoon, I possess his plethora of gear.

              LOYAL BUCKETBOT
              MEMBER OF THE MAZI BEE MILITIA
              SUPPORTER OF THE ZAPPA MILITIA
              ---------------------------------------
              Gear:
              Ibanez Artcore Semi-Hollowbody
              Ibanez RG
              Fender Princeton Reverb II
              Boss MG-10 Multi-effects
              Fruity Loops
              Kazoo

              Comment


              • #37
                Ken, Cloyd, and Cletus.


                Actually I wanted to know if anybody here would get the reference!
                I am not stupid, I just don't type very well.

                God created everything, including evolution.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by kirkvanhendrix


                  I don't know, but it looks like I know what I must do now.

                  I must befreind Armitage, and become his unknown gay lover, so that when I poison his waffles on our honeymoon, I possess his plethora of gear.



                  lol , so we can be shure that is'nt Armitage Musical Instruments and Gear Inc.!

                  Actually, my instruments response to the names "strat", "tele" and "ibanez" when i call them. Wery good pets. They'll be ofended if I call them "lily", "pinky", "zombie" or whatsoever
                  avoid (e-bay) vb. To set aside a *voidable contracts

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Matter-Eater Lad

                    Naming guitars after women is very ****************ing stupid.


                    Not a BB King fan, then?

                    I only think it's dumb if it's after a significant other - not good if ya split up.

                    Very glad i didn't sully a guitar with my ex's name... I'd have hated it thereafter. Bad associations.
                    MOTGLHC

                    "We're the 1% that don't fit in and don't care."

                    Malcom McLaren 1977

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Armitage
                      I don't name them, like Darlene or Woody or anything...

                      Here's my gear list; [etc...]


                      I assume you are screwing with me.
                      If not, what do you do for a living man? Mafia leader?
                      Originally Posted by British Journalist


                      Mr. Ghandi, what do you think about Western Civilization?









                      Originally Posted by M.Ghandi


                      I think it would be a good idea.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I name my guitars because to me they are like friends... like people I love. It's personal with me and my guitars, they are members of my family... actually I like my guitars better than I like most people.
                        Syko Holiday.com

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by gopher666


                          I assume you are screwing with me.
                          If not, what do you do for a living man? Mafia leader?


                          Haha, no, newbie, Bill Armitage is for real! As is BBreaker (whom I've had the pleasure of meeting in real life recently) and numerous others with tons of guitars (Wietse, Chairborne, bluesman69, and many more!) here.

                          Some of these guys are a smidge older, say in their 30's to 50's, and often their guitars represent 20 or more years of buying and selling gear.

                          BK
                          Visit Crash Pad at:
                          http://CrashPadBand.com
                          CONSUME!:
                          http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                          Gear List/Pics:
                          https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Only two of my guitars have names;

                            Dark Forces MK II (Rickenbacker 4001)

                            Johnny Rebel MKII (Gibson LP Studio Gem)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Caro, Robert, Toffee and Scars.
                              ( 1st MOTGLHC )
                              Click these :
                              ( o )( o )





                              Originally posted by lawboy
                              Brikus, that's some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. Kudos my brother. There will now be an honorary Trollie Award each year named in honor of you and that thread, called the Open G Piano Award.









                              Originally posted by soup in a Petra Nemcova VS Josie Maran thread :
                              The only real winner in this thread is my weewee.




                              non-br00tz

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                hotdog, hamburger, washing machine, deep fryer, coconut cream pie....

                                Comment



                                • Working...
                                  X