Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mellow song

This is the final song on my last album. It was originally done by Daniel Lanois, but I changed it around alot and added a small section. No crazy guitar or anything, but I like it

http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Members/000109789_000028800.mp3

you are good at music

Comment

I see that working really well as a kind of "outro" - or even an interlude somewhere in the middle of an album. It's got a nice nostalgic and wistful character, but it's not saccharine or overly sentimental. Nice work.

Comment

Thanks gentlemen for those fine comments!

Comment

Comment

el bumpo

Comment

The lead lines remind me of Metallica's One, but with a sweeter, rounder tone. This would be the scene in a movie where boy loses girl and tries to return to everyday life but sees her picture everywhere he goes. He adopts a puppy from the Humane Society.
              A fool can toss a stone into a pond which a thousand wise men cannot retrieve...

Don't be fatuous, Jeffrey.

Comment

Originally posted by FrettnOvrNuttn
                The lead lines remind me of Metallica's One, but with a sweeter, rounder tone. This would be the scene in a movie where boy loses girl and tries to return to everyday life but sees her picture everywhere he goes. He adopts a puppy from the Humane Society.

Haha, interesting analogy! Thx for the listen

Comment

Very noyce

Comment

Working...
                  X