No announcement yet.

The Neverending Guitar Picture Thread

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeeehaaa
    i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

• classic .......
      i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

• my 58
        Some gear I use:
        Gibson Custom '58 Les Paul Reissue
        DW Drums
        Universal Audio 2108
        Universal Audio 1176
        Lexicon PCM-70
        TC Electronic G-Major
        Yamaha AW16G
        Sabian Cymbals
        AKG, Shure, Neumann, Marshall mics
        Revox B77 1/4"
        ProTools

Comment

• this thread is waaay too tasteful, so here's some new (to me) pointy-licious-ness:

(stock duncans have since been swapped for dual EMG 81s, running at 18V for maximum metal-osity and slut-bangability)

Comment

• More pointy stuff.....

Comment

• My Les Paul
              Any problem can be solved by the suitable application of nuclear weapons.

XT Brotherhood

Comment

• Originally posted by TomcatMF
                My Les Paul

Is that a '57 Historic LP Custom?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bbreaker

Is that a '57 Historic LP Custom?

No, its not a Historic, its just a regular LP Custom. It has awesome tone though.
                  Any problem can be solved by the suitable application of nuclear weapons.

XT Brotherhood

Comment

• collectingspace.net

Comment

• Here's two of my newest, a USA Dean Time Capsule and a Limited Edition #11 of 25 USA Dean Water V...

The Water V still has the plastic on the pickups. Here's the Ad where the Water V is based on;

Straight-Jacket memories, and Sedative highs... the Good Old Days.

Comment

• I remember when that ad came out, people were cancelling their Guitar Player subscriptions. Times sure have changed.
                        Father William.
                        Divinely Inspired.

Darkness doesn't look for victims, it looks for volunteers. - Armitage

Comment

• You can order a poster of that from Dean now. My wife would kill me.
                          Further from God, then Angels can fly.

Comment

• Here's my Ernie Ball Music Man Axis;

Straight-Jacket memories, and Sedative highs... the Good Old Days.

Comment

• http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/bbbbbk/DSCF1109.jpg

My '04 MIM and my '67 Newporter.

Comment

• more cuties.........

Comment

Working...
                                X