Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my impression of Bbreakers posting pics:

"check out these...& these...& these...& these...& these...& these &these&These&these&these&these&these&these&these&t hese....&these, 7 don't forget these, & these ones, these&these&these&these&these&these&these&these&th ese&these&these&these&these&these&these&these&thes e&these&thse&these&these&these&these&these&these ."

"Ok,that's the pics from room 1,now for room 2.don't worry,there's only 8,764,456 more rooms left to take pics of".

Do you have a PRS santana? I like those.

How about a Hamer Monaco?

Comment

Originally posted by jason
      my impression of Bbreakers posting pics:

"check out these...& these...& these...& these...& these...& these &these&These&these&these&these&these&these&these&t hese....&these, 7 don't forget these, & these ones, these&these&these&these&these&these&these&these&th ese&these&these&these&these&these&these&these&thes e&these&thse&these&these&these&these&these&these ."

"Ok,that's the pics from room 1,now for room 2.don't worry,there's only 8,764,456 more rooms left to take pics of".

Do you have a PRS santana? I like those.

How about a Hamer Monaco?

No PRS Santana.
      No Hamer Monaco.
      In fact, I've never owned a Hamer.
      One of the rooms........
      i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bbreaker

No PRS Santana.
        No Hamer Monaco.
        In fact, I've never owned a Hamer.
        One of the rooms........

you mean I've actually discovered 2 guitars you don't have?

Holy crapola!

That pic reminds me of the time I helped this guy who owns a vintage guitar store move out of his house-endless guitar cases.Stacks of them.

Comment

It's a Pawar Turn Of The Century........

Nice.

57GLDTP - Love the Anderson. I played a TA for the first time this summer (it was a strat model). I wish I had the cash at the time to buy it. It was only 1400$, seemed like a good deal (can't remember the exact model. It was flamed blue.

My Agile AL3000CSB

a pic with my JS100 (now owned by my brother, traded for a dv camera ) and my cheapy Ibanez GAX75, and GTR bass (also very cheap)

Anybody own a McNaught?
          I'm not even supposed to be here today.

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." -- Richard Dawkins

Comment

OK

Gibson issued a new shape in the Les Paul line in 1961. The Solid Guitar (known as SG) was the new shape. For whatever reason, either Les Paul not liking the shape or Les/Gibson not renewing their contract, Les Paul's name was removed from these new SG's in late 1962 or early 1963.
            The SG Junior in the picture is actually a 1962 SG/Les Paul Junior.
            Comprendo?

I learned a lot of songs and riffs on an identical guitar way back when. It wasn't mine, it belonged to a friend. I really liked that guitar, but the real story here is that his Dad had this (not actual pics, identical though) for his rig:

Tone straight from heaven...
            Git away from that wheel-barruh, boy! You don’t know nuthin’ ‘bout no machin’ry!

Comment

Damn Armitage, you got the MAD collection, those Deans are sweet!!!.. You got one up on BBreaker, you got Jacksons!!
              Sig Pending

Comment

Hi folks! My guitar is not nearly so fancy as these, but I like it! My wife gave it to me (birthday coming up soon). Got it today, took the day off of work and have been messing with it all day. Now I just have to learn how to play.

Comment

Originally posted by vegas_jay
                  Hi folks! My guitar is not nearly so fancy as these, but I like it! My wife gave it to me (birthday coming up soon). Got it today, took the day off of work and have been messing with it all day. Now I just have to learn how to play.

Welcome to Guitar jam dude!!!.. Don 't feel like you have to compete with any of us here, you like what you got and that is cool. Good luck on learing to play, if you need any advise post a thread, someone might be able to help you.
                  Sig Pending

Comment

Originally posted by vegas_jay

Yeah, what LPonayz said.

You already have a better guitar than me

Comment

• Originally posted by Bbreaker

...............in NJ, surrounded by a flaming moat.

Oh......so you're in Sewaren.............................
                      57GT

Worrying is interest paid on trouble....long before it's due.

THE MIGHTY TELECASTER: The "polygraph" of electric guitars!
                      (bernardo gui)

Tele.....everything you need....nothing you don't.
                      (stormin1155)

Comment

• Originally posted by LPonayz

Welcome to Guitar jam dude!!!.. Don 't feel like you have to compete with any of us here, you like what you got and that is cool. Good luck on learing to play, if you need any advise post a thread, someone might be able to help you.

Another +1! Welcome and don't worry about not having a bzillion guitars! Some of us have been fortunate enough to amass a few over the years, for others not (sometimes due to economics and sometimes as a matter of choice).

Basically it's all good. I've learned a ton of great info coming here and made some cool friends-- a couple of whom I've even met in real life!

BK
                        Visit Crash Pad at:
                        http://CrashPadBand.com
                        CONSUME!:
                        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                        Gear List/Pics:
                        https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

Comment

• cool cousins.......
                          i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

• Here's my Specials (Gibby LP SPecial and Hamer USA Special):

BK
                            Visit Crash Pad at:
                            http://CrashPadBand.com
                            CONSUME!:
                            http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                            Gear List/Pics:
                            https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Wanker
                              There sure is some nice wood around here.

Comment

• life is good..........

Comment

Working...
                                X