No announcement yet.

The Neverending Guitar Picture Thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bbreaker
    I have my favorites but I do play them all....just some more than others.

Same here. I'm not an "investor" with a guitar collection, I'm a guitar player with a guitar collection.
    Straight-Jacket memories, and Sedative highs... the Good Old Days.

Comment

I don't want to make the voices go away, doc, I just want to adjust the bass and treble.

"One can't be young forever, but trust me, immature is definitely doable."--BK

==>CHARTER MEMBER (#8): HC GEEZER BRIGADE!!

Comment

Today is the ESP
        Any problem can be solved by the suitable application of nuclear weapons.

XT Brotherhood

Comment

I guess I could post my one and only axe so far .

Squire Stagemaster Deluxe HSH. Very nice guitar.

>>>My Photography Page @ Flickr

Comment

Here's another Hamer.
            I can play the bongo and clap two rocks together real nice.

Comment

Les Pauls.......

I DEMAND you explain why there's an SG in that picture!!

Comment

My poor little strat didn't stand a chance here
                One day back in 1953, I married a stapler. That didn't last very long though, because I realized that your face was shaped like a door. Later in 1982, I decided buy a bed, which I stored in a shed.

Gear:
                ESP LTD MH-400/Fender Highway 1 Fat Strat -> Dunlop Crybaby Wah -> Boss Metalzone -> Peavey Classic 30

...and an A&L Acoustic of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Lava Dog

I DEMAND you explain why there's an SG in that picture!!

OK

Gibson issued a new shape in the Les Paul line in 1961. The Solid Guitar (known as SG) was the new shape. For whatever reason, either Les Paul not liking the shape or Les/Gibson not renewing their contract, Les Paul's name was removed from these new SG's in late 1962 or early 1963.
                  The SG Junior in the picture is actually a 1962 SG/Les Paul Junior.
                  Comprendo?
                  i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

More cool toys..........
                    i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

and........

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

OK

Gibson issued a new shape in the Les Paul line in 1961. The Solid Guitar (known as SG) was the new shape. For whatever reason, either Les Paul not liking the shape or Les/Gibson not renewing their contract, Les Paul's name was removed from these new SG's in late 1962 or early 1963.
                              The SG Junior in the picture is actually a 1962 SG/Les Paul Junior.
                              Comprendo?

huh, cool. I didn't know that

Comment

Originally posted by 57GLDTP
                                Bbreaker,
                                Damn dude...........you got a nice posse there.
                                So....where is your store? You in NJ?

...............in NJ, surrounded by a flaming moat.

Comment

Working...
                                X