Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also bought this from Kramer, Neptune NJ
    It's a Steve Ripley Model.
    EVH used a Ripley on 5150.
    i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

I bought these Historic LP Specials a year apart.
      They have consecutive serial numbers.
      i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Some other cool toys.
        The Laney was sold a few months ago.

Comment

Bbreaker,
          Damn dude...........you got a nice posse there.
          So....where is your store? You in NJ?
          57GT

Worrying is interest paid on trouble....long before it's due.

THE MIGHTY TELECASTER: The "polygraph" of electric guitars!
          (bernardo gui)

Tele.....everything you need....nothing you don't.
          (stormin1155)

Comment

He's not a store, he's a player/collector like Armitage.
            Further from God, then Angels can fly.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskerDude

We had one of those in the shop recently, sold it to someone over the phone, never saw the guy. Same setup, pickups, messy wiring, everything. I just thought it may have gone to you.
              That thing was fun but HEAVY, I had fun playing it for about 5 minutes.
              Yep, it's easily the heaviest guitar I own.

The pups on mine are EMG SA/SA/85 but they look very much like the stock Samick pups (that were plastic covered for some reason I've still yet to figure out).

It's a fun guitar to play alright! Always gets a lot of attention. When I play it, it's usually for a few hours. The weight doesn't bother me but then again, I'm not exactly a small guy either...
              "Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

...a couple more.

"Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

Here's some of my Hamers;

Straight-Jacket memories, and Sedative highs... the Good Old Days.

Comment

Here's some of my USA B.C. Rich;

Comment

Here's some of my USA Deans, vintage ones and new Time Capsules;

Some people hate the Dean Headstock, I love'm on certain guitars. I love'm even more when they're signed and numbered!

A matched pair is even better

Comment

This one arrives MONDAY WoHoo!

This isn't mine, I have #13

Comment

Some assorted stuff, ESP, Ibanez, Jackson

My '76 Lawsuit Ibanez Explorer.

I have one just like this, not my photo, I wish I was that good...

Comment

My Strat, Double Neck, couple of my Les Pauls, an old Lado Falcon, my Ace Frehley Washburn and '78 Paul Stanley Ibanez,

Comment

My Custom Made Axe Bass and Custom Made F-bass, a 5 and a 6 stringer.

Comment

Originally posted by madhatter

That's a great picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X