No announcement yet.

The Neverending Guitar Picture Thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another rare Kramer.
    There are only 2 of these see through salmon pink single p/u Stagemasters in existence........
    i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Expressway to yr Skull

That guitar is just too gorgeous.

Thanks.........
      i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

I think I've found the ONLY guitar Bbreaker dosen't have!

Comment

Originally posted by disartdsgn

I think I've found the ONLY guitar Bbreaker dosen't have!

this is close.........

Comment

I'll pace myself by posting one guitar a day. Today its the strat.
            Any problem can be solved by the suitable application of nuclear weapons.

XT Brotherhood

Comment

speed bump..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bbreaker

this is close.........

BLOODY HELL!!! ()#@&$)(@#&()&#@$&

Mine is thicker though......

Comment

Comment

One of my favorite jazzers........

Comment

My one and only (well, not quite, but the cheap Ibanez sitting in the closet doesn't count).
                      One day back in 1953, I married a stapler. That didn't last very long though, because I realized that your face was shaped like a door. Later in 1982, I decided buy a bed, which I stored in a shed.

Gear:
                      ESP LTD MH-400/Fender Highway 1 Fat Strat -> Dunlop Crybaby Wah -> Boss Metalzone -> Peavey Classic 30

...and an A&L Acoustic of some sort.

Comment

Bbreaker,

What is that blue guitar (1st picture, bottom row, 2nd one, next that Chandler)?

I want that McInturff!

Here's my Taylor 412 and JEM7D

I'm not even supposed to be here today.

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." -- Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Burgess
                          Ok, so here's a few of my favs...

How long have you had that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bbreaker
                            One of my favorite jazzers........
                            That Tal Farlow is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!

We need better pic of that axe. Some 1024 wallpaper appropriate pic if you get my meaning...

Breathtaking!
                            "Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskerDude

How long have you had that?
                              About four years. Why do you ask?
                              "Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Burgess
                                About four years. Why do you ask?

We had one of those in the shop recently, sold it to someone over the phone, never saw the guy. Same setup, pickups, messy wiring, everything. I just thought it may have gone to you.
                                That thing was fun but HEAVY, I had fun playing it for about 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X