Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Neverending Guitar Picture Thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lil washed out, but if my wife were in it, too, this would be my perfect picture. My older son is holding my Jay Turser acoustic.

I don't want to make the voices go away, doc, I just want to adjust the bass and treble.

"One can't be young forever, but trust me, immature is definitely doable."--BK

==>CHARTER MEMBER (#8): HC GEEZER BRIGADE!!

Comment

some more geetars.........
      i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

and......
        i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Cheap cool........

Comment

Junque Boutique

Comment

Nice'n'rare.
              About 30 of these were made........

Comment

According to Walter Carter, this is the first one made for retail sale out of a total of 188.......

Comment

more boutique junque........

Comment

Here's a couple more...

"Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

If there's a rare Kramer guitar, it's this one.
                      It's a Stagemaster Prototype made in Canada.
                      When I bought it at Kramer in Neptune, NJ, I was told it was the only one in existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bbreaker
                        According to Walter Carter, this is the first one made for retail sale out of a total of 188.......

Git away from that wheel-barruh, boy! You don’t know nuthin’ ‘bout no machin’ry!

Comment

Nice'n'rare.
                          About 30 of these were made........

That just makes me drool....
                          Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Originally posted by GTO

Comment

Originally posted by Expressway to yr Skull

That just makes me drool....

and the back............

Comment

and the back............

That guitar is just too gorgeous.
                                Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Working...
                                X