Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Neverending Guitar Picture Thread

OK I'm back from the Florida muggy heat to the NJ muggy heat.....
    let's see them geetars
    i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Comment

Will you adopt me?

Comment

How many do you have total?? Damn...Im jealous
          Originally posted by Auggie Doggie

Nobody ever said "Wow...that Horowitz is the Jesse Owens of the piano!" or "Hey, that John Coltrane is really trying to impress with all those fast, soulless runs!" You know why that is? Because the people who listen to those musicians actually have the listening skills to understand and appreciate what they're hearing. Only in the guitar crowd do we find so many 'musicians' who have nothing better to do than come up with excuses as to why technical excellence (hell, even competence) is somehow undesirable. That's why the rest of the music world looks down upon guitarists as knuckle-dragging cave-dwelling Neanderthals.

Comment

You could probably be the only poster and still live up to the thread title, eh?

Comment

Ya know, Bbreaker, I can't see as how you have time to keep all those guitars polished and restrung, much less play them.
              What if you scare yourself half to death twice?

Comment

Whats that bad boy up front and centre in your first pic?

Comment

Originally posted by babybatter
                  Whats that bad boy up front and centre in your first pic?

It's a Chandler LectraSlide..........

Comment

more goodies.........

Comment

Originally posted by 59refin
                      Ya know, Bbreaker, I can't see as how you have time to keep all those guitars polished and restrung, much less play them.

I have my favorites but I do play them all....just some more than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Franks
                        You could probably be the only poster and still live up to the thread title, eh?
                        But he's not pacing himself for the long haul!

Here's my favorite!

I don't want to make the voices go away, doc, I just want to adjust the bass and treble.

"One can't be young forever, but trust me, immature is definitely doable."--BK

==>CHARTER MEMBER (#8): HC GEEZER BRIGADE!!

Comment

Haha, yes, pacing is good.

With that in mind I won't break out the standard group shots yet.

Here's a couple:

The colors on that are kinda funky. The sunburst is supposed to be tobacco, which I think they just call "brown" nowadays.

BK
                          Visit Crash Pad at:
                          http://CrashPadBand.com
                          CONSUME!:
                          http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                          Gear List/Pics:
                          https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

Comment

Neverending is the right word when it comes to Bbreaker . I
                            >>>My Photography Page @ Flickr

Comment

Ok, so here's a few of my favs...

"Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                              X