Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second time around

Hi everyone! this is my first post. I nearly fell off my chair laughing at some of the posts, you're all crazeeeee!
    Can anyone help with a nice arrangement of second time around? I know it was tabbed in Guitar Techniques Christmas 98 but I can't get hold of it... I know it's a corny old tune but I'm wanting to play it in 2weeks when we renew our vows.

Cheers everyone

Ernie Cravat

Devastatingly Mediocre singer songwriter

I guess it was your only post too
    GREETINGS AND FELICITATIONS, CHILDREN OF TECHNOLOGY!

Comment

Hi everyone! this is my first post. I nearly fell off my chair laughing at some of the posts, you're all crazeeeee!
      Can anyone help with a nice arrangement of second time around? I know it was tabbed in Guitar Techniques Christmas 98 but I can't get hold of it... I know it's a corny old tune but I'm wanting to play it in 2weeks when we renew our vows.

Cheers everyone

Ernie Cravat

Devastatingly Mediocre singer songwriter

Ignore the n00b who posted before me. He comes from a place called Open Jam and isn't used to threads that are not about poop.

The only place I can think of that might have it is www.ultimate-guitar.com

Nevermind: They only have Another Second Time Around by the Goo Goo Dolls.
      www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Working...
      X